Kokichi's POV.

Today was Tenko's funeral. I was holding onto Himiko, she was squeezing me as she cried. Her makeup was ruined and her face was red. I tried my best to comfort her but I couldn't. Nothing would work. So, I continued to rub her back and shush her quietly.

Shuichi was sitting right next to us. He seemed disgusted by the crying and sobbing which I glared at him for. Even though we broke up the guy still follows me around like a pig. I looked at the other living students from our homeroom class here.

Maki was sitting beside me, trying to hold back tears despite not knowing Tenko.

Rantaro and Kaede were snickering near the back and probably talking shit.

Kirumi was writing in a notebook. She's kept record of everyone's death this year.

Ryoma, even though we don't know him well, he was there beside Kirumi, his beanie down over his face and his back hunched, he seemed to be sleeping.

Korekiyo was sitting beside Maki, he was looking down. His mask was off and he was frowning. Even though the two fought a lot he still considered her a sister. A better sister.

Kiibo and Tsumugi were next to each other. Kiibo looked worried but also dulled while Tsumugi looked like she was laughing.

Gonta was just playing with bugs.

After the funeral we spent the day at Kirumi's house, me, Maki, Shuichi, Kirumi, Himiko, and Ryoma tried to comfort Himiko. Well, except Ryoma and Kirumi. They were a little busy with the deaths. Shuichi was sitting on the couch unsure of what to do while me and Maki actually tried to comfort her. After a while Himiko walked into the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
It had been about 10 minutes and I decided to check on her. I opened the door to see blood all over the sink, the water running, and a knife in Himiko's hand.

"Himiko!" I shouted as I quickly grabbed the knife from her hands and gently grabbed her arms.

"I just wanna be with Angie and Tenko!" She shouted. I sighed and pulled her into a hug, letting her cry into my chest. I sat her on the toilet seat then washed and wrapped her arms up.

"Is this the first time you did this?" I asked, she shook her head. "I-I started when Angie died.." I gave her a sympathetic look as I dropped her hands. "Please let us help you. I don't want you to do what I do." I whispered. Her eyes widened.

"Y-you mean..?" I rolled up my sleeves to reveal fresh and healing cuts. "I know you're pain." I said. Himiko traced the cuts with her finger and wiped her tears. "Why are you doing this?" She asked, "My parents." I replied. She held my arms and smiled at me. "We'll both get through this together.." I nodded and felt salty tears run down my face, returning the smile. Our conversation got cut short by Kirumi. "Himiko! Kokichi! Dinner!"

We walked out just as Kirumi sat two plates down. " There you are, " she said, " Sit down and eat. Himiko are you alright?" Himiko nodded and sat down with the others.

While we ate Shuichi brought up the one thing he loved more then me, "Oh Danganronpa came out with a new season should we watch it together?" He asked. Everyone either groaned, sighed, or whined.

"Haven't we had enough death this year?" I asked. Shuichi shrugged and stuffed his mouth with food." It's a good show! " He exclaimed.

" And we don't feel like putting up with that shit, Shuichi. " Himiko said. He shrugged once again and put his empty plate in the sink. " Kokichi come with me outside please? " I rolled my eyes and stepped out on the front porch, him following behind.

I crossed my arms and Shuichi stared at me. "Yeah? " I asked. He pulled out a cigarette. "Wanna smoke?" He asked. I pitched my temples. "Shuichi, what the hell?" I said. "Come on!" I once again rolled my eyes and snatched the cigarette then grabbed my lighter, lighting it.

" Fuck you. " I said causing him to chuckle. " Can we get back together? " He asked. I looked at him for a moment and blew the smoke. " Hm... I'll think about it. " I said before putting the cigarette back in my mouth. I knew Kirumi wasn't a fan of smoking especially in her house so I waited for both of us to finish before walking back inside.