the fuck is noclipping????

This is gonna be ridiculous but a little thing before I start, the Fnaf characters (not all of them) don't really have canon personalities? So this is just how I imagine them acting. Also I got this idea because my friend, ToffeeSundie had a similar idea, so credits to them! I only now started learning about the backrooms for this so uh, tell me if I get anything wrong, I'm trying my best to make this accurate! I also know nothing about writing so this is probably gonna be ridiculous, but anyways, enjoy! Also keep in mind this is my AU :) Also another thing (I promise this is the last thing) the originals aren't withered in this.

~~~||||||||||.cool symbols and stuff.||||||||||~~~

Mangle was hanging on the ceiling of the office at the Fnaf 2 location. They (im just using gender neutral pronouns to prevent any wars) weren't expecting anything to happen, just having fun dangling from the ceiling.

Then came Foxy, running at full speed, right under Mangle. It didn't seem like he could stop he was going so fast. He was screaming while running, though he even seemed to scream fast, if that's even possible?

Mangle just watched as he zoomed past them, running directly into the wall. His scream stopped and he didn't even seem to hit the wall, he just, disappeared?

Mangle was extremely confused, because not only are they a complete idiot but they just watched Foxy zoom into a wall then just, disappear!

It happened so fast that they couldn't even process what had just happened for a couple seconds. Mangle, being the idiot they are, tried to slam their head into the ceiling, hoping that whatever happened to Foxy would happen to them.

They succeeded and seemed to be wiped out of reality, or something like that.

Away from all of that, both of the Chica's were hanging out in the kitchen. They had just been messing around baking whatever they felt like.

"I'm really glad we actually got to hang out in here alone, usually it's so chaotic around here!" Toy Chica said, sliding a tray into a cupboard, and closing it.

"I didn't think I would enjoy this as much as I did, thanks for this!" Chica replied, smiling.

Chica glanced behind herself.

Suddenly, something seemed to slam against a wall, but the noise seemed short, almost like it got cut off.

"We should probably go and see what just happened" Toy Chica seemed worried, and she got ready to go investigate the strange sound.

"It's probably just one of the others being an idiot, it's fine." Chica assured.

They both sat in silence for a second until Toy Bonnie and Bonnie walked into the kitchen.

"Toy Fred just disappeared! He like-like-" Toy Bonnie stumbled on his words, he seemed to struggle at finding something else to say.

"What do you mean he disappeared?" Toy Chica was clearly confused and concerned.

"He disappeared!"

Bonnie and Chica exchanged concerned glances at each other, before Toy Bonnie tried to drag Toy Chica out, which caught TC off guard, causing her to stumble back and hit the wall behind her.

She's gone. All three of them watched as Toy Chica seemed to almost fall into the wall as she hit it, before completely disappearing.

Bonnie walked up to the wall, confused. "What just happened?"

"Try running into the wall." Chica seemed panicked, but still managed to give terrible advice.

"What"