Part. 3

Alessia Campbell:

I stood up from my chair and looked down on the most infuriating man.

"I see your own incompetence and ego doesn't allow you to see the visible benefits. As I hope you know that your largest competitor is slowly growing and may overgrow you soon. The knight family. As much as you want to think that my company isn't useful for you, it actually really is." I said with full confidence and the rest of my team stood up as they understood the memo.

"Now if you excuse me I need to overthink this collaboration as I know my worth and I don't know if your son Mr.Collins is aware of it. When your boy grows up sir, let me know" I said then looked directly at Dorian Collins. If looks could kill, I would be dead. Oh well fuck him.

I left with a little smile.

I'm not going to allow some spoiled millionaire to judge my company when he will get everything after his father. I worked my ass off for this companies success.

After we leave the building we get into the limo and the driver takes us back to the company.

"Everyone get back to your usual jobs. I'll keep you all updated and Thank you." My whole team gave me a smile and left to continue their jobs. While I really needed a drink so I decided to call the person that is always down to party.

After two rings she picks up.

"Omg omg Miss Campbell is calling me! I'm so honoured! What can I do for you?" One of my closest friends joked.

"Oh fuck off Hayley" I said while I couldn't control my smile.

"Okay but on a serious note we haven't talked in a while" She said.

"I know and I'm sorry. I've been quite busy and there-" before I could continue she interrupted.

"You work from Monday to Saturday. You're a workaholic babe" She said and I could visualise her eye roll.

"I'm taking a day off" I said to what there was silence on the other end.

"I'll be at your place with the rest in 2 hours! Love you!!" She screamed and ended the call.

I put my phone away while laughing at my dear friends reaction. While already planning a cute outfit in my head and thinking of my friends that will surly improve my mood.

- - -

After I got to my place I went straight to see my brother.

"Hey bro you're going for a sleepover to Jeremys house" I said with a smile.

"REALLY?!" He screamed "OMG I NEED TO PACK ALL MY GAMES AND-" He started saying while grabbing stuff from around his room.

"Calm down! His mum will come and pick you up. You guys will probably go to the cinema and then-" Before I could continue he screamed. I don't know how he hasn't lost his voice at this point.

"Omg go I need to pack everything! I'll call him and see what movie we're seeing!!" He said happily while I just chuckled and left to my room.

I walk inside and straight away I go and take a shower. I needed to relax from all of the drama going on. Of course that infuriating man was going through my mind.

Who does he think he is?!

Sure he's handsome and rich but his personality stinks from far away. No one will treat me that way especially such a man like him. Women in this business world already have it harder, I earned respect in the rich mans world. For all I care he can fuck off and go cry to his daddy.