Part. 2

Alessia Campbell:

I slowly crawled out of bed to be greeted by my little brother.

"Good morning sis!" He screamed in my face while jumping up and down on my king sized bed.

"Ugh I'll kill you Aidan if you don't shut up!" I shouted back. "What time is it anyway?" I said.

"It's 6am" he said happily.

"Why are you awake at 6am?! I still have an hour of sleep bro" I said annoyed.

"Well since I'm suspended from school for the next two days I want to use the time to my advantage" he said.

"If I was you I'd sleep" I said with a straight face.

"ALESSIA!" He shouted.

He's dead.

I jumped from the bed and tackled him we rolled to the ground. I held him down and kept my angry face.

"Since you're acting this way you're staying at home till I get back from work." He groaned.

"But I don't want to be alone"

"You won't. I'll organise someone to stay with you" I said and he happily jumped out of my room.

This kid will be the death of me.

Now a little detail on our past. Our parents died when I was 19 and Aidan was 7. So I became the legal guardian - since we don't have any other family. It was hard but I did it as I had emotional support from my friends. I'm lucky when it comes to the few friends that I have right now, they are the ride or dies and they have been by my side since the beginning.

Anyways, I stand up and go to my home gym. After an hour of stretching and some cardio I go straight away to take a shower. I do my hair in small waves and put half up half down. I then do my normal makeup routine. I put on my outfit which actually took me a while to pick today - plus my gold jewellery. And I was done.

(Her outfit above)

(Her outfit above)

I straight away went downstairs to greet my cook Ally - she has become like a grandma to me. Always giving me advice and cheering me on. Plus she's an incredible cook.

"Good morning dear, perfect time for breakfast" She said while smiling brightly.

"Good morning and indeed prefect timing it is" I said back and in that moment my brother ran in.

"Nana what's for breakfast?! It smells incredible!" He said while kissing her on the check and sitting down. Yes she is like a grandma to him even more then to me.

After we all talked a little bit it was time for me to go to my office and collect my team and head to the Collins. The Collins are a really powerful family. I know that half of their businesses aren't exactly legal but of course no one talks about it in the corporate world, mainly out of fear. Even though they do some shady things on the side they will be a great asset for my firm, as them wanting to work with us will only boost the popularity of AMC. I'll also earn respect.