\\ Ice cream//

Ice cream on a hot summer day!

- - -

Y/N's POV:

I got ready to meet Selever, I put on a F/C sweater with jeans and left. Selever was waiting outside of my house. "Selever, How did you know where I live?". Selever replied "Not gonna tell you" He winked. "Where would you like to go, Y/N?" I immediately replied "Lets get some Ice cream!" I smiled. "Besides, its summer I want something to cool me down". 

time skip: a few minutes later~

Selever ordered my F/F (Favorite flavor). I asked "How did you know this was my favorite flavor?". Selever replied "You just seemed like you love this flavor, so I ordered it." As we sat on a bench licking our ice cream. Selever's Ice cream ran out first. He then licked my ice cream. I got startled then blushed and said "SELEVER!" I got red as a tomato and my cheeks heated up. Selever replied "Aww, It was just a lick, Y/N. it should be not that bad" That made me blush more..

Selever's POV:

Kekeke~ Does Y/N know that's an indirect kiss~? hehe... anyhow, SHE KNEW- Because she  started to talk to me "An indirect kiss-? pffft... that's so lame!". So what I replied is "Do you want me to do it for real~?" Hehe, how will she react?

Y/N's POV:

As I finished my ice cream I went to throw something to the trashcan, next thing I knew. When I turned Selever's lips was on mine, His lips were soft and gentle. He held my waist and I held his head, His hair was fluffy too. we stopped. but I gave him a little peck after Of course! We both blushed super hard, especially Selever! Selever suggested "We should stop by my church!" Of course I agreed, with a smile. we held hands while walking to the church.

 Sarv went to greet us "How was your day, you two!". Selever replied "It went great, Mom" It was all casual. A girl was beside Sarv, She politely questioned "Hey, Sel. Is this Y/N?" I answered "Yes, What's your name?" she quickly responded "Im Rasazy, Selever's younger sister" We shook hands then she said.. "Are you Sel's girlfriend-?" I blushed and hid my face using my hands Rasazy apologized "Oh, Im sorry for asking you. that might be rude of me" I gladly smiled.

Rasazy's POV:

Y/N is cool.. Now i see why My brother loves her.. i want to hang out with her sometime..

- - -

 HAHAHAHA SIMPS

Word count: 430 (all of this, literally)