\\Thorns//

:D Just read this one- I have nothing to say -w-

- - -

It has already been 3 months, everything has been going great! but I have been having these weird dreams,  its always the same one (If you forgot- read the chapter \\Its just a Nightmare//) But it doesnt matter! right..? I was walking around the park with Rasazy (yes giving Rasazy some more screentime!1!1!) We were observing flowers. I found this red rose, it was as red as blood. Wait- why did I compare it to blood?? I looked at my bruised hands, It was bleeding. I was confused at first but then I realized the rose had thorns, Isnt that neat. Rasazy checked up on me "Y/N? Are you okay?" She grabbed my hands and got rid of the thorns, and before she throws the red rose I said "Could you grab 3 red roses for me Ras?" she smiled "sure", She grabbed three red roses (without thorns) and wrapped it with a silk and tied a golden ribbon. She smiled and gave it to me. I smiled back as I admired the red roses..

We continued walking in the park while Im holding a bouquet of red roses. As we stroll in the park, Selever runs towards me and hugged me "Hey shawtyyy~" Selever whispers in my ear, I shove him off "Woah- are you okay-? did you get drunk or something?" I said in disgust. "Nope~" Selever replied. He grabs the bouquet of roses from my hands and questions "What are you doing with these?" He grabs a red rose and puts it behind my ear, and he smiles. I blushed as I felt like there was butterflies fluttering in my stomach "H-hey!" Selever laughs "Woah! since when did you become a nervous wreck~ did you become one just for me~" I laugh "No dummy, its my natural instinct!" We laugh even more Rasazy just stands there "Am i invisible when you lovebirds are together-" She pouts I hug her "Nooo! Ras!! Im sorry!!" We chatted for a while until it was time to go home, "Bye Selever!" I smiled "Bye Bitch~!" I became irritated and Selever just laughs.

As I walk my way home, I felt like there was something behind my ear, I grabbed it.. Its was the red rose Selever put behind my ear, I just smiled and put the rose in my hand while walking back home. I hope nothing bad happens, I feel so happy, the most happiest in my life..

- - -

OK TIME TO DO MY HOMEWORK!1!1!1! OR ELSE IM GONNA DIE STRESSED

Word count: 440 (all of this literally)