\\Netflix and Chill//

HEHE! I JUST HAD TO DO THS ONE UWUWUWU

- - -

Y/N's POV:

Me and Selever arrived at the church, we knocked the door and Rasazy immediately opened the door. "Y/N!!" Rasazy said cheerfully shout. Selever mumbles "Tch, why doesnt Rasazy treat me like that too-" Rasazy sighed "I can hear you-" Selever mumbles again "Shit.." Rasazy reminded " Language- We are at a church brother." Selever just stayed silent, pouting. "Anyways, Lets watch Netflix!" I smiled as Rasazy dragged me to the couch with Selever following us. I sat down and Selever sat beside me, while Rasazy took a cushion and placed it on the floor and she sat on it, She grabbed the remote and gone to Netflix, We scrolled through drama and we saw a show called "Squid game" (hehe) Rasazy took interest and Selever got curious so we watched the show.

Timeskip brought to you by Sae-byeok(●'◡'●)

We binged watched 3 episodes and I really like the show! It was very interesting! But Selever just complained the whole time "Ok, The guards are playstation controllers , and- where are the squids?" Me and Rasazy face palmed. "Anyhow, is there anything else you want to do?" I asked Rasazy. " Well, I wanted to watch MLP G5, it seems interesting.." Rasazy suggested "Seriously- your still a brony?" Selever chuckled to himself. Rasazy glared. "Sure, Ras" I smiled and she smiled, while Selever just sighed "Fine- I'll just be in my room" he gives me a peck on the cheeks and goes to his room. Rasazy playfully said "Eww~" we laughed. We clicked on MLP G5 and watched the movie. Rasazy sat on the couch. We both chatted during the movie. after the movie we did some complaints about it. "I CANT BELIEVE THE MAIN SIX IS DEAD" She whines , I mean who wouldnt? Your favorite group of ponies died and are now just a mere myth? Yea, I feel you Ras.

Selever's Pov:

I peeked on them, OMG LOL JWDNKSZAWD they look like 5 year olds whining for no reason! I gotta take a picture for blackmail!  I snapped a pic, but I realized- flash was on- SHIT "UHH- GOTTA GO FAST!" I ran as quick as sonic the hedgehog lol- I saw Ras and Y/N catching up- I dont want to die today-

- - -

UHHHH HEYYY

Word count: 401 (all of this literally)