Eight

I'd never thought Damon could pull off a bruised eye kind of look, but here we are.

"Picking up where we left off, would anyone like to refresh the class about the four factors of International Business?" He stood with his arms crossed, a smirk on his face.

Oh boy, he's going to call out my name isn't he?

"Miss Pierce? Enlighten us please." 

The smirk on his face got devilish and I sincerely prayed that I had the information stuck somewhere at the back of my head.

"Uh, so we have the Geographic conditions, Cultural and social factors, political and legal factors and um economic conditions?" I mumbled hoping I wasn't making a fool out of myself.

His smirk slowly turned into a close-lipped smile and he almost looked a little proud of me?

"Very well, let's move ahead and cover each of these. Now, who would like to present us with examples that fit into each of those four categories?"

It's safe to say no one was murdered the previous night. Except Damon's handsome face- no stop it. I had somehow managed to calm the both of them down but boy oh boy does it feel good to have two equally sexy man fight for you.

I turned back to see Sinn's empty seat at the back of the room, looks like he's still a little shaken from the events that took place last night.

"Looking for something?"

My head snapped back and found Damon lurking over me with his hands behind his back.

I slowly shook my head and tried to focus back into the text of the huge book in front of me.

Perhaps I should try to find Sinn and apologize to him? No but I didn't ask him to punch Damon in the face did I?

I spent the rest of the time in class doodling away and actually paying attention this time, no longer focusing on playing games with the man in front of me.

So believe me when I say I was surprised when the next chain of events occurred.

Class ended and since I was too busy in my own world I hadn't realised. It was until he cleared his throat and mentioned class had ended that I got up and packed my things wanting to leave.

He was standing near the door watching me like a hawk as I stepped away from my seat towards the door, in a matter of seconds my hair was being tugged back and a loud gasp escaped my lips.

"I was expecting your childish games today Aurelia, you have disappointed me." He whispered in my ear, his hand still tugging onto my hair.

With that he let go of it and walked back to his table and left me stand there breathless.

I shook my head and marched out of the door looking for Sinn.

Much to my luck, he was nowhere to be found. So the rest of my day was spent in the library reading away.

By the time I got back to my room it was 7 p.m and I was tired, wanting a hot shower and some rest.

So hear me out, I open my room with my key and I find The Mr. Smith sitting casually on my bed playing with a pair of my thongs?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelp looking at him.

His eyebrow rises and that stupid fucking smirk is back on his face.

"I believe I am here to even out our score." He chuckles before getting up and slithering over to lock my room behind me.

I stay frozen in my spot. Is this man going to murder me?

Is this why Email used to warn me out old dick? Fuck me.

I can feel him towering over me standing behind. Oh that musky scent makes me want to ask him to bend me over and fuck the shit out of me this very moment.

"I'd like to see you wearing these, though I doubt pink would look as good as that blue you wore the other day." He trails off.

So he noticed.

Does he think he's the only one that can play?

No more Good girl persona, fuck that shit. I'm going to get dicked down tonight. So I do what any sex deprived girl like me would do.

I walk over to my bed, sit on it and spread my legs for him. Mirroring the smirk he has on his face, of course his drops just as quick as my legs spread.

"Do these black one's look as good?" My voice becomes sultry, almost inviting him to take a closer look.

I can almost see the surprise that flashes over his face, I mentally give myself a pat on my back.

Aurelia 1.

Damon 0.

"Sweet mother of Jesus.."

A giggle escapes my lips as he steps forward, my leg instinctively moves up, my foot resting on his chest. Almost as if I were stopping him from moving any forward.

He stops and trails his eyes from my foot down to my soaked black lace panties.

"Why do you have to be such a tease?" He grunts running his hand over his face.

Taking advantage of the fact that his hand is covering his face I let my other foot trail down to the bulge in his pants.

In a span of a second he grabs both my legs and pulls me at the end of the bed, I steady myself and look up at him with the biggest smile on my face. Which eventually got wiped off my face when his hand grabbed the back of my head, almost pulling my hair.

Does he always have to do that?