Chapter 1-Get Ready

It was the last day of school before summer vacation starts. You have been planning this trip to Seoul for what it seemed like forever and have been getting mentally prepared for the adventure that was about to change your life.

You worked as an assistant teacher during the day and at night you worked as a stripper in the most popular club in town owned by a famous asian businessman who was also involved in the entertainment industry.

You have been working extra hard for the past two years to save for this trip to Seoul in hopes to meet your favorite group BTS. You have been an ARMY since their debut. You knew you were taking the risk of your life by traveling to South Korea all by yourself and staying a whole two months with no guarantee of meeting any of the BTS members but that didn't stop you. You were determined to pursue your dreams and take the chance. Plus you have been studying Korean culture and learning the language and even though you were no expert as of yet, you gained the necessary knowledge to be able to defend yourself with the basics while in Seoul.

It was 9.00pm Friday night and you were working your last shift at the club before your vacation started. You were the most popular and hottest stripper at the club and were usually busier than the other girls that worked there. You were every man's desire. Your power of seduction was capable of bringing any man to your feet.

You were single but had a special friendship with Jackson Wang which was the owner of the club who was a wealthy filthy rich sexy man from Hong Kong. Mr. Wang only visited a few times during the year and tonight was one of them. He was also involved in the entertainment industry and was currently working on music projects as a result of being so busy this was the third time in the whole year that he came to visit his club. He has been keeping in contact with you and tonight specifically he came to town to see his favorite girl before leaving for her two month vacation to Seoul.

You were backstage in your personal dressing room, looking thru your phone, relaxing and getting ready for your last show before going away for two months. While you waited for your time to go onstage you opened the Weverse app to check what was the notification you received all about. A raffle to attend a BTS fan meeting event during the time you were going to be in Seoul.

"Oh my god! There's gonna be a fan meeting event with the BTS members while I'm there on vacation! It's one in a million chance to win it's almost impossible! I guess you don't win if you don't try here goes nothing." You said to yourself as you sign up for the raffle but your hopes were low. You never won anything in your life. This was probably the only chance to meet the love of your life in person. You had eyes for nobody else other than your bias or any of the BTS members. Your standards were so high that even though you were the most beautiful and most popular girl in the club you weren't interested in anyone else other than the BTS members and the love of your life Kim Namjoon. You looked through your phone at photos of Namjoon and started talking to yourself .

"Baby I love you so much. I don't stand a chance against millions of armies as my competition but I am determined to make my wish come true. Mm I would give anything to feel you deep inside of me. To feel your lips against mine. Fuck.." You whisper to yourself sliding your hand between your legs as you began to tease your clit with the tip of your index finger. "Fuck baby you make a mess out of me. Namjoon.." You moaned his name repeatedly touching yourself throwing your head back. Your eyes closed as you traveled to dreamland. You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't hear the door open. "You need a hand?" You suddenly felt a hand gripping your right shoulder. You gasped and screamed throwing your phone on the ground. "FUCK! Jackson. You scared the living shit out of me! I didn't hear you come in. "