Chapter 12- Minimoni

You read the message he wrote in the postcard as tears roll down your eyes. It says " Follow your heart and your dreams will come true. Love, Kim Namjoon."

"This all still feels so unreal. It feels like a fever dream." You mumbled as you wiped down your tears falling backwards in the bed hugging the koya plushie for a moment. You hear Jimin's voice downstairs talking to Namjoon and stand up placing koya on the bed. "I was gonna wait to shower after dinner but I really need to take a shower now and change into something more comfortable then go downstairs. I might have to shower again later who knows." You though to yourself as you walk to the closet and grab your luggage placing it on the bed to get a change of clothes and your body wash to take a quick shower before heading downstairs.

Namjoon's POV:

"What took you so long?" He asked Jimin as he opened the door helping him with the bags.

"Traffic's  insane today and the restaurant was full plus I has to stop to get the beer and soju." Jimin said as he puts the bags on the kitchen counter.

"Mm it smells good. I'm so hungry bro. Where's the beer and the soju?" Namjoon said as he helps Jimin with the bags.

"In the car. Come on let's go get it" Jimin said as they both head out to get the beer and the soju.

On the way to the car to get the beer and soju Jimin starts asking Namjoon about you. "So who's that y/n girl in your house?"

Namjoon: You mean y/n? It's a long story. She wasn't supposed to stay at my house but we set her up. The poor girl almost had a heart attack. I still feel bad about it.

Jimin: Who's we?

Namjoon: Jackson and I..

Jimin: You mean Jackson Wang?

Namjoon: Yeah. She's a long time friend of Jackson and she works for him at one of his clubs back in the US.

Jimin: Damm she's hot as fuck. It's hard to try to control yourself around her"

Namjoon: Tell me about it. I feel the pain.

Jimin: But how is she in your house Hyung? Like damm your so lucky. Is she an Army?

Namjoon: Yes she's an Army and like I said it's a long story.

Jimin: Hyung we have plenty of time, do tell how did she ended up staying with you?

Namjoon: She was coming to Korea on vacation for two months hoping to meet us so she tried to get into one of our fan meeting and wasn't able to so Jackson like a good friend he is and due to the fact that him and I have been friends for a long time reached out to me and set her up making her think one of his GOT7 teammates was gonna pick her up but in reality he contacted me and even told her that he has booked a hotel for her to stay but in reality I agreed to let her stay with me in my house as a surprise.

Jimin: Holy shit! What happened when she realized it was you at the airport?

Namjoon: She fainted. She almost had a heart attack. It was really scary but I'm glad she's ok now.

Jimin: Wow! Poor girl damm. But Hyung she seems familiar. Hmm.. I don't know like I feel that I've seen her before. I'm going crazy, Lol."

They get to the car and grab the soju and beer as the conversation continues on the way back.

Namjoon: You're not going crazy. Remember that video I showed you a while back about that girl remember I even posted it in our group chat?

Jimin opens his eyes wide and gasp and out of nowhere he yells "OOOOHHH!!!! I knew it! I knew she looked familiar. How can I forget? It's that super hot stripper that drives all of us insane like I remember how we all collectively lost our shit when you showed us that video! And she's staying with you for two months?? Like two whole god damn months? Jimin started banging on the walls from how excited he was to have you here.

Namjoon: SHHHH!! Stop yelling, their gonna call the cops on us!

Jimin and Namjoon look at each other and out of nowhere they start laughing hysterically. Jimin was laughing so hard he fell on the floor laughing. They put the boxes of soju and beer on the ground for a moment. Namjoon tries to catch his breath and helps Jimin get back up.

Namjoon: Get up come on let's hurry back before we get in trouble. And please whatever you do, don't mention the video. I don't want her to find out that I showed you or the members. Just pretend that you never seen her and have no idea what she does for a living.

Jimin: Don't worry hyung, I won't say anything.

They finally get back and put the soju and beer in the fridge before they start setting up the table while they wait for you to come down for dinner.

Meanwhile back in your room..

You were getting ready to take a shower and couldn't decide what to wear for dinner. You wanted to wear something sexy maybe a bit revealing to tease the boys. You stood there looking through your luggage until finally made up your mind and picked something.

"I guess this will do, I better hurry before the food gets cold. Maybe I can have a minimoni sandwich for dessert." You giggle as you walk into the bathroom and open the shower letting the warm water run for a bit as you grab a loofah pouring a little bit of scented vanilla body wash over it letting the water run over you for a split second before you scrub it all over your body. You finish bathing and head back to the room to brush your hair and put your pajamas on before heading down for dinner.

This is the purple lace pajamas you put on to go down and meet up with Jimin and Namjoon who were waiting for you at the dinner table.