Chapter 4 - Getting Ready

He kicked the door open entering the bathroom with you as he sits you on the counter before turning the shower on. You lean back against the mirror closing your eyes for a moment. Trying to calm down from your high as he sets the water to a warm temperature before heading back to you pick you up he carries you into the shower. The steam creating a foggy atmosphere through the restroom causing low visibility as he hugs you pulling you close  wrapping his arms around your waist.

"God you're so beautiful y/n." He whispered planting a soft kiss right below your chin as you wrapped your arms around his shoulder releasing a quiet sigh.

"I'm so tired. I need to start packing  and it's really late. My flight leaves tomorrow afternoon and I'm still here. I haven't packed anything and I don't know where to start " You yawn resting your head on his shoulders.

"Don't worry everything will be ok I'm gonna take you home I will help you pack if you want. I want to take this time to be around my girl as much as I can. I don't know when I'll be able to see you again"

He tugs on your lower lip gripping your hair kissing you deeply. A soft moan escapes your lips as you suck on his tongue taking it all in. "Fuck I'm gonna miss you." you whispered as you got carried away in the moment kissing him hungrily with intense passion and desire.

"Lets get you home. Come on babygirl let's go. I got you covered." He said as he broke the kiss .

He turns the water off as you both get out of the shower. "I will go get the car ready I'll be waiting for you at the back exit door."

He put his clothes back on as he gets ready to leave to take you home. You stand in front of the mirror for a moment as you grab a hair brush and begin to brush your while you were still naked and soaking wet thinking about how will everything turn out on your trip to Seoul.

He pecked your lips giving you a quick kiss before he grabbed the door knob and opened the door 'Don't take too long, is late and we need to get you ready for your trip' he said as he closed the door and left.

You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around your body as you walk out to your dressing room to get dressed and ready to go and meet Jackson in the back who was waiting for you to take you home.