Chapter-15 Group Chat

You snuggle between the two of them as you start falling asleep as Jimin grabs his phone. "I want to capture this moment." He snaps a photo of the three of you while Namjoon let's out a yawn feeling himself falling asleep too. "Y/n you're fucking amazing." He whispered in your ear as he pecked your lips.

"Thank you.." You whispered between a yawn you as slightly opened your eyes.

"I should get cleaned up but I'm too tired to even stand up that was incredible.." You giggle between a yawn as you start to fall asleep as Namjoon and Jimin strike a conversation.

"I wish she wouldn't have to go back. I wish we could keep her."Jimin sighed.

Namjoon: Me too, trust me. I don't want her to leave either."

Jimin: How long is she here for?

Namjoon: Two months.

Jimin: Damm.

Namjoon: I have to go out early in the morning. I have something very important to do. It's gonna be quick it shouldn't take too long.

Jimin: I can keep her company while you're gone if you want. I mean I don't know if she would feel comfortable staying all alone in your house the first day.

Namjoon: You're right, maybe I shouldn't leave her alone the first day but I should be back quick though and I want the other members to come over for a welcome party I have planned for her.

Jimin's gets a notification on his phone. He looks and sees a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook's text: Jiminshiiiii! You up? I'm bored and I can't sleep so I figure I'd check on you. I was in the group chat with the others earlier but you and Namjoon hyung didn't show up so I was wondering if you were ok and if you needed anything?

Jimin: I bumped into Namjoon hyung at the elevator so we ate dinner at his place.

Jungkook: Ah! And you didn't invite me?!

Jimin: It wasn't planned it just happened spontaneously.

Meanwhile you fell asleep and Namjoon was starting to fall asleep too when his phone went off. He reached out for his phone and it was a text also from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Namjoon hyung!! I missed you and Jimin today in the group chat. Jimin said you guys had dinner together?

Jimin looks at Namjoon and giggles.

Namjoon: It wasn't planned. I just bumped into him and dinner happened.

Jimin:Yeah and it's the best dinner we ever had! Bro it was so good!

Namjoon: Yeah it was delicious.By the way kookie I'm planning a sleepover party tomorrow night.

Jungkook: Yay! Party Party yeah! I'll bring the beer! By the way, what did you guys eat that was so special? We should eat that tomorrow too! I'm curious.

Meanwhile Namjoon opens the group chat and invites the rest of the members.

Jimin looks at Namjoon and laughs as he joins the chat. Meanwhile you were deep asleep and didn't hear what was going on.

BTS Group Chat:

*Hobi joins the chat*
*Jin joins the chat*
*Yoongi joins the chat*
*Taehyung joins the chat*
*Jungkook joins the chat*

Namjoon: Hey everyone, I know it's late as fuck and I'm about to pass out but before I go to sleep I wanted to invite you all to a sleepover party at my place tomorrow night. I'm heading out in the morning to do something important and it's late so I just wanted to let y'all know before going to bed.