Chapter One

New story. Let's do it. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       Stiles is laying down on his bed, reading a spell book while he tries to send a book across the room, the tattoos on his arm burning his skin as he tries to focus. He's been working on this spell with Deaton for weeks, and he wants to get it right. Stiles has already perfected the healing spell, on himself he's a bit effy on healing others, and the fire spell. He just needs to work on his transportation spell, and he would be even more powerful. He was the emissary of a small pack, only has four members including himself, so it's not like he had a lot of people to protect. Stiles just wanted to make sure that his small pack is protected from any outside forces.

There's a loud crash downstairs in the McCall den, and it frightens Stiles into sending the book into the mirror. Luckily, it doesn't break the fragile glass. He sighs as he moves down the stairs to see what caused the noise, and he sees Lydia pacing angrily along the floor of the living room. Her heels are clicking angrily tapping on the tile, and Stiles cautiously pokes his head in.

“Hello, love.” Stiles says, carefully. Lydia whips her head around to glare at him, and Stiles shrinks some under her gaze. Lydia's terrifying when she's pissed off, her wild red hair sticking up in all directions with mascara running down her cheeks. “Lydia? What on Earth happened?” Stiles asks, reaching out his arms to calm her down.

“I hate men. Except you and Scott. I want to castrate them so they can't bring anymore little men into this world.” Lydia hisses, her voice higher than normal making Stiles flinch. When she's angry, her banshee power gets stronger and she gets stronger making Stiles' ears hurt. “I hate them. We dated for almost a year, and he cheats on me.” Lydia hisses, and Stiles looks at her in surprise. He didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to cheat on Lydia, both because of her wrath and because she's pretty awesome, and Stiles looks at her in surprise.

“Uh, not to question you but are you sure?” Stiles asks, and Lydia stops to glare at him. Her skin looks like it's going to crack under the strain of her anger, and he backs away slowly from her. “Uh, never mind.” Stiles tells her, and her face smooths down. “How about we doing something together?” Stiles asks, and Lydia look at him. Maybe a game night or something will distract her.

“What the hell happened in here?” Scott says,lifting up Allison to set her up on the kitchen counter so she doesn't step on the broken glass that Lydia made on the floor. “Guys?” Scott asks, and Lydia sighs as she lays her head on her hand.

“I was angry.” Lydia hisses, and Scott looks at her. Allison moves down to hop on Scott's back while he follows the sound of Lydia's voice, and they all look at her with concern. “I know. I'm sorry that I made a mess of the kitchen.” Lydia tells them.

“What on Earth happened, Lydia? Scott, would you put me down?” Allison asks, and Scott pouts but puts her down on the carpet in the living room. “Thank you, love. Now, what in the world possessed you to break almost all of the plates?” Allison asks, and Lydia has the decency to look ashamed of herself.

“My asshole ex boyfriend cheated on me.” Lydia huffs, and Allison moves to hug her close to her body. Stiles watches them both fondly, too fondly if he's being honest, and he shakes his head while Scott smiles gently at his wife and friend. “I think I'm going to go lay down.” Lydia sighs, and Allison pat her back before letting her go. “Stiles.” Lydia calls over her shoulders, and Stiles follows her upstairs as well.

“Yes?” Stiles asks her, and she looks at him as she goes to her closet.

“We need a vacation.” Lydia tells him, throwing a brown wallet on her bed. Stiles moves to open it to see it was her ex boyfriend's, and he laughs softly to himself as he looks throws down the wallet on the bed. “I want to go to Europe. Just us.” Lydia tells him, and Stiles sighs as he nods his head. He was getting rather tired of walking in on Scott and Allison's affectionate kisses and soft words, so he was up for anything.