|•|Chapter 5|•|

Dev went to a grocery shop and got sugar and a dairy milk for himself

Dev went to a grocery shop and got sugar and a dairy milk for himself. As he entered the House, he was reminded of the moments he and Sonakshi spent there a few months ago.

x-x-x

Dev entered the House while eating a bar of chocolate and Sonakshi followed him by looping her arm around his.

"Well, I thought that this is the best time for us to... you know."

He purposely trailed off in the end and Sonakshi smirked slightly. She took the chocolate from his hand and took a bite.

"It's okay. Are you sure that AD and ID aren't going to be back before tomorrow evening?"

"Ofcourse. When they visit Maharashtra, they aren't back before a week. They will go to every temple."

"Hmm. Sounds interesting. But why did you tell me this when they are going to return tomorrow? You could have asked me earlier too."

Dev's ears went red as she asked him this. How was he going to tell her that he was too shy to tell her that he wanted to spend a night with her. He knew that Sonakshi was open minded and didn't mind that. But it was his first time and he was nervous.

"Oh! Do I see something pink on your cheeks?"

Saying this, Sonakshi pulled his cheeks and he winced in pain.

"Arre, don't do that. I love my cheeks."

Saying so, he rubbed his cheeks when Sonakshi moved her away.

"Even I love your cheeks."

She placed a kiss on his cheeks and he smiled. He wrapped his arm around her waist when she was about to move away.

"Are you sure that you want to take this ahead?"

"Yes Dev. I know you are asking me this to mask your nervousness. I am pretty confident about it."

Dev chuckled nervously when she caught him. She was indeed right!

"Okay. I surrender."

Sonakshi smiled and they both walked to his room. Dev opened the door of the room and entered while Sonakshi followed him.

"Hmm. It's interesting that our first time would be in your room."

"Well, it's my first time. Forgive me if I make any mistake."

Sonakshi smiled and gently placed her lips on his.

x-x-x

Dev came out of his thoughts when he heard Ishwari's voice.