|•|Chapter 8|•|

As Ashok was talking to Dev, his friends barged into the library and Ashok was quite surprised on seeing them

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We have come here to fulfill your wish. Dev, tell your Father to get ready. He would be riding a horse."

"Uncle, you can tell him this yourself. I am going somewhere."

Ashok shook his head and his friends made him wear a sherwani. Dev kissed his cheek and ran from there. As he was running out of his House, he saw his Mother in her bridal wear and her friends were taking her to the lawn which was decorated in a grand way. Ishwari saw him and stopped him.

"Dev, where are you going?"

"To get your daughter in law."

"But we are getting married today. Won't you be here?"

"You are getting married for the second time. Let me secure my first time."

Ishwari chuckled and Dev left on his bike.

***

Sonakshi stepped out of her flat as her Parents bid her bye. She pressed the button to call the lift and as the doors of the lift opened, she saw Dev and rolled her eyes. He immediately got out of the lift and looked at her bags.

"You are going somewhere?"

Sonakshi gave him a fake wide smile and turned around to descend down the stairs. Dev followed her and started apologizing.

"Sonakshi, listen to me."

"I don't want to listen to anything. You can go to hell."

"I will go there but atleast let me hold your suitcase. It looks very heavy."

"I'll manage. I don't need your help."

"But atleast listen to me baby."

"Don't call me baby."

"I won't but please let me hold your bag."

"I said that I don't need your help."

"But you live on the 8th floor. And now you won't take the lift because of your stubbornness."