Chatper 11

Luna and I walk back to the house the boys are already out there.

(J-hope) " heyy guys we are going to have a "water gin fight" would you like to join?"
(Luna ) " love to" change into moveable cloths
(Jk) " it's a free for all last one standing wins. Grab your weapons, slit up I'll count here."

With Jk waiting there this will be a peace of cake for Luna and I. I feel like we are having the upper advantage but I don't really care .

I hide in the biggest tree, Luna hidings under the tree *hunting mood activated* there done for she's in hunting mood it's finna get real.

I see Jimin he's gonna be the first to go, I snipe him barley missing him I'm giving some warning shots .

(Jimin) "the hell did that come from!??"

I shoot him again hitting him making him out of the game. I see j-hope I jump down behind him I get ready to shoot and I sense V comming our way and fast for a human I guess.

So I hurry up and shoot j-hope before he makes a sound and give me away.

I hide behind the tree as j-hope turns around to see V and gets shot agian.
(J-hope) " heyy I was already out" V just laughs and gets on the ground knowing I'm close by.

He's no threat to me I shoot him and takes him out of the game 2 points for me so far.

V shocked he dosent have anything to say, stunned him and j-hope make it out of the area but laughing at each other .

(J-hope) " at least I wasn't first unlike Jimin hahaha"

I'm sprinting like a "ninja" I sense two others comming in close. Luna chasing jin and him trying to run alway, it's quite funny .

Jin turns aways in mid run to get the advantage to shoot Luna but he's too slow. Luna gets ready but RM pops out the bush in front of Luna.. oh no

Sike I shoot RM and Jin for trying to double team kind of lol . Takes them both out.

(Me) " so who's left?"
(Luna) "only suga and JK but they both should be meeting each other soon"
(Me) " okay until we meet agian next time I won't be letting you go."

We both head back in hiding until there's only us, sadly  I see JK bingo.

I start running around him to make him confused, then I jump up at him throwing his off for 5 seconds, he shoots at me in the air.

If I didn't have training I would of lost but I dodged it last second and shot him.

(Me) " This is really fun I'm actually enjoying myself I didn't think so when we started playing but you guys make it fun."

(JK) " that's good we are no match for the two of you but. I will always make it harder for you."

(Me) " yes You can just as much as you like ." I smirk waving the toy gun.  "Now that all left is Luna"

(JK) "Suga still in the game"

(Me) "I dout it if I found you then Luna found Suga and I'm pretty sure luna took care of him."

Now it's just luna an i time to get serious a little had face some real fun. No way I'm gonna go easy on her , I will use my powers to build a tiny map of the forest and two dots show up me and her.

I stop and take the head camera off a set it up so it dosent show any thing I believe Luna will do the same .

I sense her I start sending out water droplets near her, she comes flying out at me I shoot but no water. I throw the water gun at her then sliding under her.

I stand up kicking her in the back then she preserves to do a front flip , then charging at me throwing hand to hand comebacks. I throw a fake kick and I left hook her and take her weapon.

We was still fighting for 30 minutes I shoot her making me the winner...... we both head back to the beginning stop.

(J-hope) " KEONA!! You scared me when just appeared out of no where".

(V) "she didn't appear out of no where she was hiding in a tree and jumped down."

(The others) " ahh cool"

(Suga) " Luna she snuck up on me like she was hunting me.... Very intense should I say"

(RM) " well since keona won you can dare all of us to do one thing, it can be anything...we'll almost anything"

(JK) " but before that .." Jk then starts sprainging and shooting us with the water guns...

We was caught off guard for a minute then we started getting everyone wet it was everyone for thereselfs.

After a good 35 minutes the member went to go dry off and change, then came out .

The other members fussing I glance at Luna , she tells me what I should do through eye contact .

(Me) " okay well I would like all of you guys to.... Performe four of your songs of your choosing"

I said while smiling their faces goes white, or pale as vampires .

(JK) " we believed you guys didn't know who we were or what we do."

(Me) " well I didn't until now because Luna came up with this because I couldn't think of any"

Luna punches me in the arm , it really hurt 😞.

She glares at me but I ignore it, I grab some snacks, chairs and gets comfortable ready for the show.

The boys go their dance room sets up Luna and I have everything ready. The boys comes out in different clothes... this finna be good.

The first song was "mic drop" second song "not today" third song was "airplane" and they added a last song called "stay gold". I couldn't take my eyes off them.

They was all in sync they was dancing so effectively, before I realized it I was moving slot with them so was Luna too. They finished the last dance and we start clapping.

(Luna) " amazing truly"
(Me) " breathe taking I couldn't keep my eyes off you. You was giving off so much energy I couldn't help but join in with you guys"

I bring them flowers from behind my back (me) " ta da flowers for you guys"

(J-hope&jimin) " aww where did those come from!???"

(Me) "magic"
(All) "ahh so you guys are ninjas and can do magic"
(Me) " I see why all of you guys are so famous with the dance moves and the faces I think I would fone over you guys *mumbles "if I was a human" *
(RM) " you guys took me by surprise when you said you wanted us to dance for y'all."

I just smile and walk away cleaning up and making lunch 🍱.

End of chapter sorry it was short and took forever to post❤️❤️