Chapter three

*present day* *keona POV*
After being on the run for hundreds of years, I picked up on some new magic learned new spells. Like a spell do put us in a deep sleep, I casted it and we went to sleep for a couple of hundred more years. Today the day the spell should be lifted I hope they didn't find us.

I wake up and head over to Aaliyah's coffin.. still asleep I see. She's going to be thirsty better find her some blood. I head out of our underground place, and what I was saw took my breath away.

What is this new place? What were these strange moving wagons? Strange people wearing strange clothing, strange building. The houses was different bigger, the houses had different texture, they looked tough and complete with lights.

I need to find Aaliyah some blood and head back before she wakes up, she will be trouble. I get back and head to Aaliyah coffins.... she's gone "fuck !" I calm down and I can use a little of my magic so I close my eyes and focus on Aaliyah her magic flow is stronger than a human so I should be able to find her.

I sense her near a building with a lot of people. I find the building I don't see her I head to the back , there she is with a group of guys just staring them down. I run up to her "Aaliyah what are you doing we need to move " ... one of the boys speak up "umm.. is..she ok? She came.. out of no where and she looks.. strange". I can tell they can't really speak English

"I'm sorry if she scared you but no need to be rude". "You look strange too, are you..... guys in trouble?.." I just look at them and grab Aaliyah and get ready to leave but they stopped us "you need..help?.... come with us"

The seven guys don't look like there dangerous; doesn't mean we're not. And I don't not know about this world new changes so it would be good to have a place to stay and learn about this place I thought. "If you can help us then sure" I knock aaliyah out before she could rip them apart.

One of the guys ask "why.. did you .. knock her out?." The guys were shocked , believe me it's for your own good. I just stare at them and they move on, I pick Aaliyah up and up her over my shoulders. They walk over to this weird looking wagon I was scared to get in or on it.

I was taken back by all the new things in this era, but I could adapt easy. It was beautiful nothing like I ever seen. We were in the strange moving wagon for a long time, we arrived to a house, a house like my old one but this one was different it felt different. It's huge at that too, the huge house was covered in trees for miles, good no people but oddly strange.

I remove the spell on Aaliyah and she wakes up I give her the "only animal" look with that she was gone. One of the guys ask "where..the other..girl.go?" "She went to look around" he staring at me, I asked " Is there something on my face?" The guy face gets red "oh no sorry" I just smile and Aaliyah comes back covered in blood. OH MY GOD she's trying to get us caught, I take my ring off and use a spell to clean her up.

"You good sister?"
"Yes I feel soooo much better."
"You girls can follow me"
He heads us into the house, keona don't let your guard down. I grab my bag and follow.. "so what your names ?" Yup can't speak English well. "I'm keona and this is my little sister Aaliyah"

"Nice to meet you I'm namjoon, he's Jin , that's Jimin, he's teahyung, jungkook, hseok , yoogni, teahyung likes good called V, Hseok likes to be called j-hope, and yoogni likes to called Suga so yeah nice to meet you ... do you have...any family??"
I shoot them a death glare then look away " we ran away" they didn't ask any further. (RM) "do you guys have a phone number!" I blankly stare at them "phone number what's that ?" (RM) "you know your phone.. which has your phone number on your phone.. you use it to call people"

I just stare blankly at him (RM) "oh ok I get it your family was stricted.. do you have bags?"
" I only have my bag of gold" all seven of the guys bust out laughing. I open my bag and show them, they stopped laughing and stood up quick. They was touching my gold I Gently glided my hand across there. Now I can speak there language.

(RM) "how to do you have that ?"
" what do you mean I worked for this and hid it for a long time in case I every need it". They were shocked that I could speak there language, but didn't care more concern about the gold.
(SUGA) " normal people don't just have pure gold lying around"

"I can pay you we really need a quiet place like this far from people"... *whispers* *so we can't hurt no one or be found out*
(SUGA) " Namjoon you can be serious there girls are strange and I have a feeling they are gonna be trouble"
(RM) "these girls ran away they have no one and they clearly know nothing, people with take advantage of them. At least they are safer with us"
(SUGA) " your right I guess they would be safer with us". They gave each other looks then nodded and then they came back.

(RM) " we are going to let us stay and keep your gold."
(J-hope) " what's up with your cloths? If looks like there from back in the day"
(AALIYAH) " these are the only clothes we have".
(Jin) " what how? We're did you get those clothes there are so outdated"
"I made them" the room became silent.

(RM) " just use the computer over and order some cloths"
(Aaliyah and me)"Com..puter??" * Tilts head *
(Jimin) " you don't know what that is either? What about a TV?"
(Aaliyah) what's a tv?".

They sit us down and tell us everything, must of taken hours. Jimin I think that's he name said he would order us some clothes not to worry. He got our sizes for everything but his face got red when he told us we would show us how to buy underwear later. He's really cute now that I think about it they are really handsome. What am I thinking we are here to hide and to keep Aaliyah under control help her control it.

The clothes were the least of my worry's, what was I gonna do when Aaliyah got thirsty or how there was a full moon in two night's. It's gonna be strange when the boys find dead animal corpse everywhere.

So much to do in little time I was so tired and exhausted learning about new things, so I went to sleep, aaliyah was excited learning about the new world. She shouldn't get attached just in case we have to get ride of them if they find out about our secret and try to stake us or burn us at the stake.

I say night to Aaliyah and head up to my room and go to sleep. I am gonna have to get up super early to figure this out and with that I was put like a light.

-To be continued-
(E.V =English voice)