Chapter two

*Dorin pov*
Hey..... I'm Dorin Tepas .... I have three older siblings....... the oldest keona, she is special..*whisper * *"she's my favorite sister but she thinks it's Aaliyah"*

I can feel it and I know she's lonely..... not for not knowing almost everything... but for not having enough....

Second oldest.... he's a fucking disgusting just pure filth.. fucking perv.. third oldest is my cute older sister Aaliyah she's too nice to that perv. Their  fraternal twin, she has some inner power, there you have it I am the youngest.

Now let's move on.... to the day the hell became whole. The night before I wasn't feeling right... that should of been the first sign..... I woke up the next morning, having the urge to see Aaliyah...... I knocked in her door no answer, maybe she's in the kitchen.

I enter the kitchen, takumi comes in screaming and yelling "my beloved twin sister ran away with that abomination after killing 8 eight humans, and leaving evidence..trash.. she's a disgrace to this family"

I could not believe my ears, she killed eight people humans at that. She ran away there going to burn her at the stake and any who involve. She took Aaliyah... she's going to burn too..... I snapped HOW COULD SHE? TAKEN AALIYAH AND DAMNING HER , LEAVING US.

I ran to the place where the body's where found, I picked up on keona and Aaliyah's scent but there was a faint smell of something different... something new ... but that didn't matter right now.

I followed the scent... a couple of minutes later I see them dressed in human clothing buying a  wagon... and I become angry and chased them. I use my hand grab keona by her throat but she grabbed me somehow without touching me... how the FUCK??!  After being thrown I get up and use my eyes (changes color) and I stop the horse. I move to keona and backhand her... *shocked look* she stopped me agian!?... how ?? She's a witch which mean I should be able to control her , she's like a human.

I thought I could control her I was wrong; she threw me AGAIN and piled a bunch of rocks on me..... she got away but not for long .
-to be continued-
Sorry it's so short :(