Insane

Hello world my name is Missy and I hate life. It has been 1 month and I have finally been set free. I have missed so much when I was gone. My father has died, finally.
My mom hasn't been fully intact, thankfully. Also my so called BF has been cheating on me with some bitch. My final update is I am a bad girl.
I am on the run now. The police and FBI are after me. It is so fun. I can't wait to kill my mother. Sadly my dad died before I got set free. Right now I am after Angle's bitch of a girl. I never cared for him but still. I am at her prom. I see her walk outside and start to light a cigaret. I walk up to her. "Hello my name is Missy and this is Quail,"I said as I showed her my katana p.s. I named him Quail. "What?"she turns to look at me,"Ahh!"she screamed. "This is what happens when you steal my boyfriend, you bitch!" I screamed as I chopped her head off. I wiped off Quail and grabbed her cigaret out of her crispy hand and light it and walked off. "Bye bye bitch," I said laughing as I disappeared into the shadows. Next it's Angle, that punk as dick.
I found him at that bitches grave. Ugh that dick. I walk up to him. "She's dead because of you, you dick!" I scream at him as he turns around. "It was you!"he yelped getting his phone out to call the police. I pull out Quail and chop his flimsy, wimpy arms. "Ahh!" He screamed as his flesh ripped apart and his hand hit the ground, leaving the blood to drop down and splash on his bitches graves. "You two deserve each other!" I screamed as I sliced threw his throat. In a split second his eyes went front full of fright and pain to lifeless and dead. I felt so alive doing that. It was horrible, I mean it was a nice feeling but God I wish I died first.
3 days later I find my mom in our house teary eyed on the kitchen floor so helpless. "Look at me!" I yell at her wanting to be the last thing she sees. I pull Quail out as she turns her head. She pulls out a gun and shots....