Ice cream

Ice Cream
We were in the car for what felt like forever. Daddy and Ryan were talking about something but of course they were whispering so I couldn't quite hear what they were saying.
"Daddy how much longer till we get there?" I asked."Not much longer sweetie. I promise, we'll be there before you know it." Daddy says.I sat back in my car seat and waited patiently for the ice cream shop to come into view. I didn't even know what kind of ice cream I wanted. "Daddy what kind of ice cream are you getting?" I asked."Ummm..I don't know sweetie. Why don't we wait and see what they have on the menu." Daddy says."I guess." I say.Eventually we did get to the ice cream shop and the outside was painted pink and blue and it had a giant ice cream cone on the top. I liked the place and I couldn't wait to get inside."Come on Daddy, walk faster!" I complained "I'm trying sweetie, calm down. We'll get in there when we get in there." Daddy says"But I wanna get in there NOW!" I complained.Daddy picked me up and carried me into the shop. He said apparently I was wandering off and he didn't want me getting to far. The inside was cooler than the outside. They had all of the flavors written on the wall and pictures beside them. I couldn't read all of the flavors so Daddy was gonna have to help me. I ended up getting cotton candy, Daddy got mint and Ryan got plain chocolate....LAME. Daddy got ice cream all over his face and Ryan was making fun of him so Daddy shoved Ryan's ice cream in his face. It was so funny, I dropped my ice cream and I didn't know what do to so I just sat and teared up. "MY ICE CREAM!" I sniffled."It's okay honey, we will get you another one." Daddy said."O-Okay" I saidDaddy got me another ice cream and then we got into the car and this time Daddy buckled me so I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he kissed me on the forehead before climbing into the drivers seat and leaving. I like spending time with Daddy and I always dread the day I have to go back to Mommy's.