Before You Read

These one-shots have one common ground: trials. It may sound a bit too plain or simple but in one word, it is what makes us all who we are in the now. Trials are what shape us by making us decide what to do when a situation takes us. They make us see the world in different perspectives, deal with different problems in our own way. They make us choose who we want to be, what we want to do but sometimes, they change us in the ways we never thought we need be: whether good or bad.

Trials compose this book and perhaps any other book for that matter but it's the disjointed little pieces that make trials what they really are that could bring a story to life. These trials are what I am trying to embody and symbolize in this compilation to give hope, meaning, a glimpse of some of my characters' pain, a taste of many facets of life.

Which leads me to ask you a few questions.

If I portray all this in a fictional way, would you still understand the realistic grounds of it?

If I tell you things about ghosts, spirits, souls, doubt, heartache, neglect anger and jealousy, would you still read on?

Trials are our crosses. We carry with us the scars they leave, the new skin we have become, all throughout our lives. We just have too many delusions, symbols, and too dim a perception to really comprehend it all.

~This is a warning~

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, this part is supposed to be the first to be published in this book. Sorry for this late publish. :)