WordsFromRainPart2

We quickly got in the white taxi you hailed down. Raindrops, the size of holding pins, splattered heavily on the windshield, I noticed. To my left, the translucent window looked like a motion painting of a blizzard: big drops slanting from the force of the winds blowing against us. I frowned some more. The winds were blowing against us, against me, pulling you to exciting destinations, it seemed.
For now, you were sitting right next to me, giving the driver directions to a book cafe far uptown while he started forward. The way you gave them with such a sunny smile and vibrantly firm voice, it was the tone of an adventurer. I couldn't smile. My lips were upturned still as you lent him a GPS navigator you kept tucked in the secret pockets of your jacket.
I scooted over to the other end of the backseat and leaned my head on the window. You spoke.
"I hope you're not upset, love."
Me? Upset? No. It's not like Saturday is the day after tomorrow. No, I'm not mad at all. I'm furious!
"Why? I mean, why would I be mad? It's not like we actually talked about this. This isn't something you just happen to pop up when we were planning to do something else. Like, oh wait. Remember the upcoming science fair in a breadth of a month's time?"
My sarcasm did nothing to you. I doubted you ever got hurt when I lashed out. You probably got used to it.
You didn't say anything for the entirety of the ride. I didn't start another conversation either even though I missed our riled up arguments and not-so-playful banters already. I peered out the window, feeling as if the weather went with my shizzy mood.
The clouds swirled in an odd manner. The rain got even stronger. My eyes went a purple shade, I saw through the window's reflecting surface.
I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. Hot pain seared through my gut and sparks began to escape a little. "Not here, not now", I chanted in my head, begging whatever holiness would hear my inner pleas.
The last thing I heard when I blacked out was you calling my name before shouting directions of our facility to the driver.
Gods almighty, not another emergency in the lab.