Jerome.V // accidental problem <3

Jerome Valeska
××××××××××××××
(Kinda smut? )Not really tho

It was late, like super late.

3 am to be exact

But Jerome and i were still awake talking to eachother as we played with eachother's hair.

I yawn getting a bit sleepy, he yawns right after.

"Tired, Doll?" He asks in his jerome way

"A little,baby," i reply pulling myself closer to him. He was so warm and always smelled so good.

"Ok lets go to sleep baby, i wouldn't like to see my princess tired in the morning," he smirked.

I softly smiled "ok baby," i giggled then turned around and put my back to his chest so he could spoon me like how we usually layed.

Not even thinking, by accident i grinded my ass in to his crotch, only wanting to snuggle to him more.

I dont realize what im doing until i here him groan.

"Jerome, baby, are you ok?" I ask still lying on my side.

"Y-yes doll im fine, e-except for the fact that y-your ass is grinding into my crotch," he says grunting between words,

I move forward and turn to him "im sorry baby! Are you alright?" I ask a bit worried thinking i hurt him.

"Im fine princess, but...i have a bit of a problem," he chuckles.

I tapped my lip with my index finger until i realized what he meant.

"Oh my gosh, Jerome really?" I chuckled and rolled my eyes at the murderous boy.

"Hey its not my fault you ass was pressed to my crotch!" He sat up aswell and chuckled.

"Will you help me?" He asked.

"Finnneee i guess"

He lays on his back and i go under the covers and work my magic.

"Ohhh doll!! Fuck Y/N!" I hear him moan i should do that more often

××××××××××

I don't really like writing smut but if you would like more just tell me <3

~Kylie♡