3

Once their bus got to school, the new friends got off together and we're almost immediately encountered by a girl with shoulder length blonde hair.

"Hey Tatum" Sidney said "this is Jamie, she's new" Sidney introduced the two.

"Hey" the blonde said confidently.

"Hi" Jamie said quietly.

"I like your outfit" Tatum smiled.

Jamie smiled, feeling more confident around the stranger "thank you".

Suddenly a taller, goofy looking boy came up behind Tatum, hugging her from behind.

"Jamie, this is Stu macher" Tatum said "Stu" the blonde said, turning to face her boyfriend "this is Jamie..." Tatum paused and waited for Jamie to tell them her last name.

"Lloyd, Jamie Lloyd" the shortest girl said.

The, also confident, boy leaned over Tatum and shook Jamie's hand "nice to meet you" he said loudly.

"Hey Randy!" Stu then yelled out.

Sidney, Tatum and Jamie turned to look at a boy in an oversized green shirt and jeans walking.

The boy turned to look at them and started waking over.

Jamie watched him, her heart raced a little, he walked with a little confidence that he probably shouldn't have.

The new girl tilted her head.

"He has a huge crush on Sid" Tatum leaned down to whisper into Jamie's ear "it's funny really, cause Sid has friend zoned him so many times".

Jamie giggled and kept staring at the boy.

Randy came over "hey Tatum, Stu" he said as he turned to Sidney "hey Sid" he said dreamily.

"Hey Randy" Sidney said with an awkward laugh.

Randy then turned and looked at Jamie "who's this?" He asked, pointing to the short brunette.

"I'm Jamie... Jamie Lloyd" the girl introduced herself.

"Jamie Lloyd? I swear I've heard that name before" Randy wondered.

Jamie shifted uncomfortably "I'm-I'm sure you haven't".

"Well, Jamie Lloyd, I'm Randy Meeks" he smiled.

Jamie smiled back as the bell rung and everyone started to walk inside the school

"Um could someone help me find the office?" Jamie asked.

"Yeah of course" Sidney said.

"Sure" Tatum tagged along "anything to get out of home room" the blonde joked.

Jamie laughed at this.

"Jamie, Sid and I were gonna have a sleepover tonight at my place, did you wanna come along as well?" Tatum asked.

Jamie smiled, this was the only time she had been invited to sleepover - apart from all the times she and billy hill would sneak into each others rooms at smithsgrove children's hospital...

"I'd love to" Jamie said.

"Great" Tatum and Sidney said in unison, which made the three of them laugh.

Finally, she felt like she belonged.