ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕥.2

"Hey Leon." Chris said to Leon

"Hey man." Leon greeted Chris.

Leon slammed the door shut and then noticed me on the floor, weeping.

"What the hell happened to you?"

I looked at him with bloodshot eyes and started crying harder. I saw for a split second that his face held regret. I ran to my room and ripped off my dress to change in a flannel and pajama shorts. I threw my body on my bed.

I heard a knock a few seconds later.

"Get away from me, Leon! You're the last thing I need right now."

Leon entered the room soon after.

I flipped myself over to face him.

"What, Leon? You here to make fun of me? You here to call me an asshole, dumbass, fatass? I don't need that right now!" My voice cracked multiple times and Leon just looked at me.

"I- I'm sorry."

I looked back up to Leon. I was confused. Leon was being- nice?

He sat down next to me on my bed and started rubbing my back.

I was more than confused at this point.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I can tell that douchebag broke up with you. I hated him anyways."

I giggled into my pillow. "He definitely wasn't the best."

Leon continued to rub your back.

"Hey."

"Yes Leon?" You rolled over to looked at him with a weak smile.

"Can I- ummm have a Caprisun?" Leon wasn't sure what he wanted ask.

"Yeah, of course. Can I clean off my make up first?"

"Here let me do it." Leon ran you to the bathroom and sat me on the counter. He positioned himself between me.

"Thank you, Leon."

"No problem, Y/N." That was the first time he said my name.

"You know, Chris and I never did it. He wanted to but I wasn't ready until tonight and then he told me that I was originally a bitch he wanted to get with and then throw away."

Leon cringed as I talked about myself like that.

"So is Chris still a virgin too?" He finished washing off my makeup and got a warm towel.

"No, he's cheated on me our whole relationship with a girl."

That kind of made Leon mad.

"How can someone cheat on a girl like you?" He was finished washing your face now all he needed was moisturizer.

"Well there is a lot of flaws about me Leon."

"Like what?" Leon didn't believe me.

"Well, I hate sex, nudes anything like that. I prefer to take time to get to know someone first. I like to take a relationship slow. No one wants to do that anymore, ya know?"

"I completely understand." He rubbed in the moisturizer in gently.

"Leon? Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Y/N. You're my roommate, we look out for eachother. There was multiple nights where I have passed out, drunk, on that couch and you were right there to carry me to bed. There has never been a moment until now that you needed cared for."

"True." I hopped off of the bathroom sink and climbed the kitchen counter to get Leon and I a Caprisun.

I felt his gaze again.

"Why do you always look at me when I'm getting Caprisun?" I said with a light giggle.

I handed him his Caprisun.

"You want the real answer?"

"Mm- yes."

"Your ass is nice especially when you wear your pajama shorts."

I looked at Leon with a shocked face.

"Thank you, Leon."

"Hey Y/N."

"What Leon? Want another Caprisun?"

"No. I need to talk to you about something."

"Tell me." I sat next to him criss cross applesauce, ready to hear what he had to say.

"We have been roommates for a year and a half now. I know I've been a dick to you since we first met. I really do appreciate you staying this long. Y/N I'm in love with you!"

"Really?" You almost choked on your Caprisun.

"Yes. Ever since you bought 25 12 packs of Caprisun, I have admired you. The only reason why I have been a bitch to you was because of Chris, I was jealous that he got you and I couldn't."

"Leon."

"I understand if you don't feel the same way. I wouldn't either. And I know you are probably gonna say  'Why would you love an annoying, fat, ugly, short, girl like me?' Well to me Y/N you are gorgeous, and tolerable. I don't think your fat, I think your a little chubby but that's even cuter! I don't want a chick that's a twig and 6'2! I want a girl like you, Y/N." He has held this in for a long time.

I looked him up and down for a second.

"I want you." Leon was out of breath from spilling his heart out.

I looked around  for a bit and then made eye contact with him.

I lunged at him and slammed into his lips. He caught himself and me.

"If I knew you felt like that sooner, I would have never gotten with, Chris." I said catching breath.

"Shut up and kiss me dummy."
‐------------------------------

word count 862

date: January 4, 2022