Chapter 3

Rose POV

I woke up in the morning. I took a shower then put on dark skinny jeans, a hot pink shirt, a black vest, and black heels. I straightened my hair. Once I was finished I kissed Dana's head and went down stairs.I walked into the Kitchen and I saw Drew. "Hi" he said I just ignored him. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.He got in my way and started kissing my neck. " leave me alone!" I said shuving him off me and walked to school. When I got to school everybody was staring at me I'm guessing Drew was hear. I felt someone behind me and hands wrapped around my waist. " hey babe" Drew said. " Did you not get the hint of leave me alone!" I said. Before he could say anything I walked away leaving him there. Boy whistled and yelled " you tell him sexy". I heard Drew growl which caused a smirk to appear on my face.A small girl around my age with blonde hair and big green eyes ran up to me. " hi, you must be new hear I'm Clara" she said " oh hey and yes I'm new hear" I said. She dragged me over to the front desk. Then she dragged me into a class room. Everyone was staring at me " where are we?" I asked" In math" she sat down on a chair and told me to sit next to her. I did as she said." So, your Alpha Drew's mate huh?" she asked " can we not talk about him please" I said " oh sorry" she said back getting the hint.

Drew's POV

* lunch*

I waited for her to walk threw those doors so I could talk to her, but I didn't see her. Finally I saw her walk in with a girl holding hands. I got up and walked towards her. She looked at me then kept on walking." you know you can ignore me forever" I said. " that's what I'll have to do" she replied. I don't even know why she is so mad. She won't let me explain to her what happened. I'm gonna have to lie to get her back. " if you won't listen I'll tell you here. Lisa came into my room and started kissing me and I'm a teenage boy so I kissed her back then we ended naked that when you walked in and caught us" I explained to her. " really cause that's not what Lisa told me" she said." Lisa is a liar don't listen to her". " Lisa is my sister and even though I hate her I was in her room that night asking her for something when you called her and she told me everything" I growled at her. " You fucking liar!" yelled at me, which caught everyone's attention in the room.