08✓

"Did you just..." Tears stream down on my face, I look at her to see her with just anger visible on her face, "I wish I never fell inlove with you." I whispered and let more tears stream down. Not bothering to look at her anymore I push her and run into the bathroom right next to me and lock the door.

I fell weak into the corner and cried my eyes out trying to stay as quiet as I could but I failed, a small knock on the door was heard. Not bothering of answer, assuming it's Chaeyoung, I heard the person sigh and walk out, I heard the bedroom door closed and I continued crying, my eyes now puffy, after what seems like an hour.

I finally got myself up and washed my face, the redness sill there, I opened the door slightly and the room was empty, I sigh in relief  and walk out, I went downstairs wanting a cup of water and hoping to not face Chaeyoung, I heard the front door opening, and a sound of keys shuffling and footsteps running upstairs, I peaked out and saw Chaeyoung going upstairs leaving the front door open, I turned to her maid, "If she even asked about me saying I'm in the backyard taking some fresh air."

Before the maid could answer I dashed outside the front door, running as fast as I could out of sight. Hiding in the bush untill Chaeyoung ran out and went into her car driving away.

This is it, I'm running away.

I ran as far as I could and tried to find a place where I could used their phones, I need to contact Irene, she's the only one who can help me. I see a convenient store and walk towards it. Barging in, "Can I please use your phone?" I asked, "I'm in a hurry." I added, the guy in his 20s raised he's eyebrows and nodded at me anyway.

I quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Irene's number. "Please pick up... pick up..." I mumbled. After a few ring of her not picking up I started losing hope. "Please..."

"Hello?"  Her soft voice echoes through my ears. "It's me!" I said in happiness, "I don't have right now, track my location please, send a car or something Irene." I said and I heard her shouting something from the other line to someone.

"A cars coming to get you, stay right there, stay put." She says.

"Yo gurl, I need my phone back." The guy say next to me and grabbed rudely his phone back. I glared at him, walking out the store, waiting right in front of it. Hoping.

After what seems like 20 minutes of me panicking and with fear a black van pulled up. Is this what Irene sent?

I mentally asked myself, if it's Chaeyoung I'm doomed. But my thoughts turns into happiness when I see the van open up and Irene where in my sight, she aggressively pulled me in and close the door, before I could speak they drove off and pulled me into a hug which I returned in happiness.

"Are you okay? You hurt anywhere? What happened?" She asked throwing me all the questions at once, "I'm okay, no I'm not hurt, I escaped." I answered cutting her off.

"Irene, I already owe you so much, but I need another favor, one last favor." I said looking at her.

"Did she do anything to you?" Irene asked, as she seat next to me. "I passed out, she probably did that night." I said in a low voice and she nodded.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" She asked again, "I'm very sure." I said, throwing some undergarments in the suitcase.

"I'll miss you." She says, "We ca still keep in contact."

"You need to stop breaking phones, seriously?" She say and looked at the brand new phone she gave me two hours ago. I've arrived at Irene's house, I'm packing, I'm leaving.

"The flight is tonight, all of a sudden I don't want you to leave." She whines, "My dad prepared a fake identity and passport for you." She says handing me a passport and few other documents.

"Stay safe...okay?" She says, "I'll comeback later tonight." She gives me a long hug and stands up leaving.

_______________

Tonight, 9:30 P.M. Incheon Airport

"Don't cry?" I whined of Irene's shoulder as she cries on mine, I looked at Mr. Bae, Irene's father and give him a smile as he returned, they've always treat me like I was their own family too, and I'm very thankful for that.

"I love you so much bae." I said, "Thankyou for everything honestly, I wasn't able to much for you." I sob.

"Don't say that." She cries, pulling away. I gave Mr.Bae a quick hug and waved slowly walking inside. But Irene run towards me, giving me one last hug and shoving something in my pocket, "What is this?" I asked.

"Just keep it safe. Contact me when you arrive I love you." She says

"I love you too bye." I said and turns to walk again walk away to her.

Edited.