09✓

2 Months Later.

"Get home safe!" Stella said waving her hands, I waved back and entered my car speeding home to my apartment through the crowded California. I've got a job, a car and a place to stay here. It's been all doing great.

I got home and change ito pajamas, throwing myself on my bed taking out my phone. After a few rings she picked up. "Hey~" A smile appeared on my face as her voice came up.

"What's up~" I said "Just got home from work."

"Oh you're working in that company now. How is it?" She asked.

"It's great Irene, I guess I really like it, and thankyou for the money you put in my pocket at the airport." I thanked her again.

"You gonna call me all the time to say thankyou about it? How's your baby?" She laughed.

Oh well my baby, Chaeyoung's baby. I found out indeed I was pregnant 2 months back after I came here. After a few morning sickness I decided to go to the doctor.

"The baby is perfectly fine~" I laughed along, "Don't worry, I'm taking care of myself"

"How's things there?" I asked and she stopped, going silent. "It's okay." She replied. "Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll call you later on, you should go rest it's late." She says, I nodded even though she couldn't see. "Sure Goodnight." i said, "Goodnight."

As I was to set down my phone and get ready for bed. A text from some unknown number came through.

"Watch out."

The text says.

I woke up early the net morning as always. Getting out my black not long or short skirt, along with a white blouse to look professional. I did my hair letting it to my shoulder. Doing some light make up and headed off to my work.

"Morning." Stella, my coworker greeted me with a smile. "Goodmorning, i heard the new boss arrives today?" I asked, settling down in my seat.

"Yep, her new assistant arrived already." She leaned in, "I tried to have a peaceful conversation, but she sounds way to bitchy." She whispered.

I laughed and took a sip of my iced coffee that I got on my way to work. "She's coming everyone!" One of our coworker ran in and warned us.

A few minutes later, my old boss walked in and I had a smile on my face untill I see the person next to him.

"Everyone this is Ms. Park, she will be your new CEO from today!" My old boss says with a smile and everyone clapped while I froze. Chaeyoung made eye contact with me across the room and quickly looked away. While I stayed staring and person next to her.

"And this is her fiancé, soon to be Mrs. Park and they're also expecting a baby soon!" He said loudly and everyone clapped and cheered.

The human clinging onto her arm gave her a peck on the cheek and smile. Girl she hates clingy people. And let's just hope her so called fiancé doesn't remember who I am. What the fuck is Chaeyoung doing here?

I excused myself from the place and walked to the rooftop.

This shit can't be happening.

Edited.