11✓

The pain in my head and my whole body is unbearable. I opened my eyes slightly to see a blurry white vision. "Hm." I whined blinking a few time.

"She's awake." A woman said whom I recognized as Stella.

I blink few more times to see a white ceiling and I turned to stella who had a worry face on her. "Are you feeling better?"

I could find the strength to speak so I shook my head in response. "Okay, I get it. You can see me right?"

I nod, "I'll call the doctor." She rushed out before I could reply and I noticed I'm in the hospital. I sighed.

Then the flashback came in my mind, "My baby..." I mumbled and panicked rushed through me.

A doctor along with a nurse rush in, "Calm down, it's not good for the baby." She says. "My baby is okay?" I asked hurriedly.

"Yes the baby is fine, but If you keep doing that, It won't be." She smiled.

I calmed down a bit and turned to see stella at the door, she made eye contact with me and made her way over.

"I wanna leave." I say. The doctor turned her head to me immediately.

"Hold on there, we'll need to run a few tests." She noted something down and handed it to the nurse.

"Doctor, when can I leave?" I asked.

"You can call me seungwan or wani and you can leave after we run the tests, it will be done by afternoon." She smiled then left.

I turned to stella again, "What the hell Jennie?" She said in shocked. "You need to fucking explained this!" She gasped. I chuckled, "Complicated." I simply said. "Woman I'm not taking that as an answer."

"Did you bring me here?" I asked and she turned to grab a water bottle. "Nope, Boss did." I stopped breathing for a second.

"Boss?"

"Ms. Park did."

"She... did?" I repeatedly asked.

"Yep, she was panicking when she saw you in that state. She picked you out up and ran out to her car bringing you here. Even her fiancé was left behind."

She's so bipolar.

"Where is she?" I asked, "She left right after I said you woke up, she sent me here so I could take care of you."

"You're confusing, Chae." I said under my breathe.

"She cares." She said, "Huh?"

"I don't fucking know what your relationship with her is. But it doesn't seem you like gils haven't met before. Jennie, if you love her. Go for her, fight for him." She said placing her bottle down after taking a sip.

"I wish it was that easy." I said as a few tears gather up.

"NO NO NO DON'T CRY PLEASE DUMPLING DON'T CRY." She panicked.

_______________

Son Seungwan (Wendy)

I chuckled as she panicked and said some words that doesn't make sense

"Girl please, I don't know how to deal with someone that's crying." She says, "But I've read from Google that hugs are useful in this situation." She explains "Now, if you're a hug person. Come here." She open up her arm and walked towards me.

"I'm not but I need it now." I said and wrapped my arms around her as I cry on her shoulder.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I smiled pulling away to wipe my tears. She sat down on the chair next to my bed and purse her lips.

"It's her child, right?" She asked and I paused for a second, "Okay I'm sorry I shouldn't have to ask you I'm so sorry forgiv-"

"It is." I calmly said, "It's her child."

She let out a sigh, "I've never had sex with anyone else, so yeah." I said. "What's your relationship with her?" She asked again and I paused again.

"I'll zip my mouth up." She said licking her lips.

"We got nothing to do, I'll just tell you everything." I sigh and started explaining about how I was sold in the black market and how I ran away to Irene including everything.

She nodded carefully and gasped a few times dramatically. "Hold fuck shits like this exist? I thought they're only on wattpad." She placed a hand on her forehead.

I laugh at her reaction, "It's crazy." I stated.

"So she came all the way from Korea to America for you? Now that's some cute shit I'd say If she wasn't a Mafia."

"She's doing this for a reason she's probably just pissed off about the fact that I ran away." I said and right when I finished the door burst open with away load slam.

Then there she stood, Park Chaeyoung.

Edited.