- the gym room ༊*·˚

2:30AM, Thursday morning

* semi sexual content *

Tobio Kageyama, the boy who everyone thought wouldn't enjoy a Cam-girl. Instead, every night he'd log onto his laptop and pump himself til his liquids dripped from his hard member. Tonight was no different, Tobio was extra needy.

" f-fuck b-bitchy blossom" Tobio groaned under his breath as his hand moved in motion. Reacting to your every move, all this virgin wanted to do was caress your thighs as you sat on his lap in a mini skirt, praising him for being a good boy.

" you dirty sluts, i'll be ending the live right here.. thank you for staying tune as always" You waved goodbye to your camera as you turned it off.

You changed into a oversized t-shirt, just wearing your underwear as you went to sleep.

Nobody knew about your bitchy bunny identity, especially since during your streams you wore a cat mask with glowing affects, it covered your upper face just not your eyes and mouth. If anyone found out about your late night streams, you'd be screwed. You'd get fired from your job, working as an instructor with the Japan men's national volleyball team.

There were fairly cute boys on the team, but really one of them caught your attention, that one was Tobio Kageyama

8:00AM Thursday Morning

You arrived to work and begun helping the team with their play. Giving extra pointers to the ones who needed it. Kageyama, who was struggling to get the position perfect needed help. You walked over and saw him struggling.

"Need help Tobio?" You asked as you watched.

"Yes" you heard Kageyama say as he got stressed. You held onto his arms, positioning him in the right angles.

"Better?" You gigged as the young boy went back to practice.

As kageyama finished up his first practice match for the day, he admired you as he drank his water. Staring at your body, the skirt you wore that day, your button down white shirt nearly showing your black bra inside. Kageyama's deepest secret was his crush on you.

There wasn't much of an age gap, Kageyama was 25, you were 24. Although a relationship with Kageyama did seem overwhelming, you barely talked to the boy anyways.

4:00PM Thursday Evening

Practice for the day was finally wrapped up. You were about to put away the volleyball net when Kageyama came up to you, asking for you to throw some volleyballs for him so he can practice hitting them. The rest of the team left the gym, which left you and Kageyama in the gym alone. After a few balls, you both grew tired.

Kageyama helped you put away the net, as well as the volleyball's you used. As you turned around, Kageyama cornered you against the wall. His hair, messy.  His face, smirking as he held your chin.

" you're really pretty y'know" Kageyama's face flushed a red color.

"Thanks, you're really handsome too" You placed one hand on his cheek slowly bringing your face towards his. Gently placing your lips on his, his tongue deep in your throat.

His hands working down to your waist, arms wrapped around not letting go, not even for a second. You lifted his shirt over his head, leaving him only in his red shorts.

His chest was super appealing, he had abs. Tracing circles on his chest as his lips moved in sync with yours.

You felt yourself being lifted up by Kageyama, you wrapped your legs around his body. Kissing you passionately against the wall, you heard a knock at the gym door which startled both of you.

Kageyama gently put you down, grabbing his jersey from the shelf and slipping it on. You ran over to the door to see Hinata by the door.

"Sorry for this, i left my knee pads on the bleachers" Hinata apologized as he grabbed his knee pads and left.

"Fuck" you let out a sigh as you whipped the " sweat" from your forehead.

"Sorry for whatever just.. can we pretend that didn't happen" Kageyama looked at you.

"Of course, i'll see you tomorrow for practice" You said as you watched Kageyama left.

You locked up the gym and went home, you had to prepare for your stream tonight, where once more, Kageyama would log in and pleasure himself.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ AN: i'd do anything for kageyama. that's bae right there