- party ༊*·˚

9:00AM MONDAY MORNING

You walked into work the next day unsure about how to keep this situation off your head. Your co-worker, Iwaizumi looked at you, concerned.

"Everything okay?" He pierced his eyes onto yours.

"Perfectly fine, just a rough night" You placed your eyes onto the gym floor, a cold breeze going down your spine.

Rough night? a boy from your workspace wants to know you more. Well not you, bitchy blossom.

Your mask was the only thing keeping your identity from slipping. If anyone, especially kageyama , found out you'd be dead.

You sat in your office for a bit, needing some breathing air and time for yourself. Your head stirred with stress.

Just then, Hinata knocked onto your office door asking for permission to come in.

" Everything alright Hinata?" You asked.

"Everything's alright.. just wanted to tell you that Bokuto is hosting a party at his house and maybe if you'd wanna go? "

" Sounds fun, what time? " You asked as you looked through your schedule.

" 9PM, oh and Kageyama wil be there" Hinata said as he left your office, leaving you shocked.

The day went by quicker that usual, you were ready to leave. You got stopped by Kageyama on your way out, since Hinata and Hoshiumi decided to lock up the gym.

" I'm going to Bokuto's party tonight, i'll see you there?" Kageyama questioned as he placed his knee pads in his bag.

" Y-yeah i'll be there.."

Within a second, You left the gym. You had a few hours to get ready and look hot, You were willing to at least get some time with Kageyama, especially since it's a party

he won't see you in basic work uniform, he'll see you a hot outfit that'll make him want you.

6:30PM MONDAY EVENING

You got home and ran into the shower. You grabbed your curling iron and began curling your hair. Once you were satisfied with your hair, you brushed out the curls a bit. Makeup wasn't needed but eyeliner was a must. You scanned through your closet looking for a hot outfit.

You settled with a black dress, the front shaped like a v, exposing bits of your chest. To top the outfit, you wore a pair of black stilettos. You felt too hot, kageyama would definitely be drooling over your figure.

8:30PM MONDAY NIGHT

8:30PM MONDAY NIGHT

You got in a taxi and headed over to Bokuto's house. Thanks to Hinata, he sent you the house address.  You fixed your dress and walked into the backyard, where the party was taking place.

The group was stunned by your figure, all eyes were on you, even Kageyama's.

Kageyama's outfit was pretty simple, a black graphic t-shirt with ripped jeans. His white Airforce 1's were cleaner than your own, no crease were in sight.

" Hey y/n!! so glad you could make it " Bokuto greeted you, offering you a seat next to Kageyama. You sat down and fixed your dress, talking with the group.

"You look nice" Kageyama whispered under his breath, making sure nobody could hear him.

" T-thanks" You couldn't believe your ears, did kageyama just say you look nice.

The group was playing truth or dare.. a classic party game that wasn't just for kids, but adults like you all. fuck this game scared the shit out of you. You joined the circle, hoping none of the boys would pick on you.

" Y/n.. truth or dare?" Hoshiumi asked.

"Um... dare" You blurted out, hating yourself for not picking truth.

" I dare you to makeout with the person on your left"

You turned to your left, by surprise Kageyama was on your left. You got up from your seat and got on kageyama's lap, dragging your thumb against his smooth lips.

Kageyama gripped onto your thigh and waist, pulling you in for a long sweet makeout. The rest of the boys shocked, they didn't know you'd actually do it.

His lips were soft, tasted like cherry and a hint of vanilla. His tongue deep in your throat felt like your fantasies tied into one. His hands caressing your thigh as you gently grind on his pretty lap.

"It's been 4 minutes you win y/n you win" all the boys chanted as you pulled away from Kageyama's lips.

As much as you enjoyed the last 4 minutes, it felt wrong. You and Kageyama weren't in any sort of relationship, maybe that might change.

The rest of the night was pretty chill, you all drank shot after shot of Hennessy.

Eventually when the party ended, you all were so faded. By surprise, Kageyama drank a lot too, but knew his limit.

" h- hey.. w-w-wanna drive me home?" Your drunk mouth slurred as you bubbled, the alcohol getting to your system.

" Well, you're pretty faded so i might just" Kageyama said as he opened the passenger door for you, helping you get in as well.

AN: y/n simps rise🙄🙄