- girlfriend ༊*·˚

8:00AM TUESDAY MORNING

You woke up, memory completely in another world. Turning to the side you seen Kageyama's naked figure in your bedsheets. You quickly slipped out of bed, running into your closet and getting dressed. The sleeping boy remained on your bed.

Fuck.. Did he look around? Did he touch anything? Did he see the mask?

You wondered as you slipped your shirt over your head. You got out of your closet, hiding anything that'll give away your online identity. You suddenly heard Kageyama moving around, trying to find a comfortable sleeping position.

Quickly, you turned around to find him sitting up, trying to process what happened the following hours ago.  He looked at you, shocked.

" Don't tell me.. did we?" Kageyama questioned as he rubbed his head, feeling much of a slight headache.

" We did..." You gazed upon him, stealing a quick view of his chest and abs, making your face feel hot.

Today, the gym was closed due to repainting, now this is how you'd be spending your day, trying to piece together what happened last night.

" Well are you feeling any better? All i remember is you being drunk" Kageyama asked as he slipped on his t-shirt.

" Yeah i'm fine.. I'm sorry for this" You pleaded, hoping Kageyama would just leave and accept your apology.

" Don't apology.. You were drunk"

You turned around, face watching the wall as Kageyama put back on his boxers and jeans.  He offered to treat you to a day out, everything was on him. Of course you took that to a slight advantage.  First place you both went to was somewhere to eat.

Being on a " date "  with someone you work with felt awkward

Being on a " date "  with someone you work with felt awkward. Although you tried your best to keep the conversations running with Kageyama. The next place you went to was the carnival nearby.

By the time you arrived, it was already afternoon. You and Kageyama went on a few roller coasters, although Kageyama had a fear of heights you heard him yell a few times.

There was one specific game where you had to pop three of the balloons by aiming with 3 darts. You handed the guy behind the booth one ticket. You aimed each balloon and popped all of them.

" Did you see that?! ohmygod i did it!!!" You jumped up and down, excited to pick out your prize.

It was that moment that Kageyama knew he liked you. Kageyama's face formed a smile from seeing you happy. It was rare to see Kageyama smile and even you knew this. You picked out your prize, a large blue teddy bear.

" I'm gonna name it Tobio" You smiled, looking directly at Kageyama.

" Oh so you're naming it Tobio huh" He smirked, a small laugh coming out of his mouth.

You both watched the sunset from the hood of his car. He nervously looked at his hands, trying to stop them from sweating. You couldn't help but peek at him.

" Are you alright?" You asked Kageyama, looking at his hands, which were not keeping calm.

" Yeah.. kinda" Kageyama reassures as he places his eyes back onto the sunset.

You came closer to Kageyama, placing your head on his shoulder, smiling as he noticed your move.

" Will you be my girlfriend" Kageyama blurted out.

" Your what?!?" Your eyes popped open.

AN: hi okay it's been a while but hi😎 enjoy!! i start school in one month lol IM GONNA CRY I HAVE TO GO BACK TO IRL SCHOOL. The watching the sunset on the hood of his car is probably something i want to happen in the future but boys in new york are so wack and weird IFYKYK anyways ily and stay safe and healthy <33

PLAYLIST IN NEXT CHAPTER