~Tokyo~

Tokyo... this is where I moved to, the place I hoped to get a fresh start where no one knew me. That's what I hoped for anyway, if I had known he was here- I would've moved somewhere else.

The very man who once put me in a hospital, the man who abused me since I could remember.

Vincent Keith Dragon was the name of this man, but I'd known him by the name "Dad."  I kept telling myself, it's just a coincidence. No one I know would tell him that I moved here, right?

That's when it finally hit me, the one person I trusted my everything with, the one person I loved more than anything in this world finally decided to turn on me for taking care of myself.

Zei... you went this low, just because I ended things?

I thought I could trust you, but I guess the alcohol got to your head.

When I got off the plane, my phone buzzed. That's when I found out the truth, all of the truth...

I remember it all perfectly now... every little detail that I had forgotten, no, every detail that was erased from my mind with a "Quirk."

Quirks... it's been a long time since I last heard that word or even the mere mention of humans with powers.

I always thought they were just in books and movies, but I was wrong, it's all real. It's all very real and it's the very world I live in to this day.

The truth... The truth I always wanted to know, I guess I can't say "Always" anymore. Because now, I just want to forget it all once again. That way I won't have to deal with the trouble of learning how to control this power, at least- not from him that is.

Maybe there's someplace I can go, to learn how to control this power without having to rely on my so-called "father."

Though, you may be wondering what this so-called "Truth" is. Well, it's a long story,

one that cannot be told with the mere words of a human with no experience in the matter.

I guess, only time can tell this story for you. Because I know I will never understand it enough to tell you it myself.