Palace

Y/N Pov

We entered the part of the palace which was museum.
The magnificent palace was made of marbles and purple gems was used for the decoration. Though the palace was very old it was maintained very well.

As soon as I stepped inside the palace i got a very familiar scent. I couldn't recognise the smell but it I was drooling over it. We saw many sculptures and portraits and paintings. We saw a family picture which was bordered with gold.

Then I saw a potrait of the King where the king looked angry. I smiled unknowingly.

I was walking around, seeing the different things kept there.

Soon i got lost.

I got scared.

I started walking but i ended up in the court of the king where visitirs were not allowed to go. I looked around and found myself in a interior part of the palace. I entered the royal kitchen . I saw fresh fruits kept on the table . I thought it strange as no one lives here . It was 4 hours i was walking inside the palace in search of my school mates but i was completely lost . I was very hungry. I thought of eating the fruits. But i was a little afraid .
Hesitantly, I picked up one banana and started eating it.

Then i started walking again , and I ended up infront of a huge door.

I opened the door with all my strength..

A bright light hit my eyes..

Then i suddenly heard..

???: Mom?

To be continued💜💜