Flashbacks

Y/N's Pov

Taehyung: Welcome back Darling

Y/N: h-hello

Taehyung noticed my shivering. He came and hug me. I felt warm and calm in his embrace.
I stopped shivering and calmed down . I hugged him back . He smelled like dark chocolate . He broke the hug slowly and stared into my eyes with love.

Taehyung: Please remember me princess

Y/N: I am s-sorry b-but i can't remember anything

Taehyung sighed

I tapped his shoulder.
Taehyung looked at her.

Y/N: Are you really a ghost? I mean ghost vampire?

Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung: You were also a vampire 20000 years ago.

Y/N : Means i was reborn?

Taehyung nodded.

Y/N: Then why didn't you reborn?

Taehyung: Want me to explain

I nodded.

Taehyung: We had a large joint loving family , but one day another kingdom came to attack us..

I started getting several flasbacks the moment he started explaining.. suddenly all went black and i fell on the floor with a loud thud

Taehyung: Y/N!! Y/N!! WHAT HAPPENED-

The next moment i lost all my consciousness.

Taehyung's POV

I was explaining all the things to her , then i saw her face getting blank and she collapsed and fell on the floor with a loud noise.

Taehyung: Y/N!! Y/N!! WHAT HAPPENED!? PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU AGAIN PLEASE.

I started crying hard.

WARNING: VIOLENCE . DON'T READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE

Y/N's POV

*Flasback*

Y/N: Babe , come and eat

Taehyung: Coming

We were all eating lunch .
Suddenly we heard shouts outside . A large group of people broke into our palace.

People: Leave this palace or we will kill you all.

Taehyung: Guards!!

Person: All the guards are dead. We kill them all.

Then they attacked Taehyung.

I started freaking out and I tried to make him free but before I could do anything the person took a silver knife and ripped Taehyung's chest . They imprisoned me in a dark room.

I couldn't do anything .
I could here the shrieks of my family. And I was there trying to break the cage. But i failed.

I started crying hard.
After a day , a man came and freed me. He said, "Miss you are lucky that we didn't kill you. We want you to be the queen of our kingdom.

I lost my mind . I slapped him with all my strength.

Y/N: YOU BASTARD!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE . I WILL NEVER EVEN LOOK AT ANY OTHER MAN OTHER THAN MY TAEHYUNG.

The man smirked.

Man: Your Taehyung is already dead babygirl .

I was getting all mad. I snatched the sword from his hand and riped his head longitudinaly into two halves.

I went to my palace and saw the dead bodies of all my family members.

???: Aww you sad? Tell your last wish , you are too gonna die.

I smiled.

Y/N: I am gonna perform my last wish now.

I went near Taehyung's body. I kissed his lips. I pulled the silver knife out of his heart . I smiled and said , " I am coming to you babe " . Then I inserted the same knife inside my chest . I fell near his body with a creepy smile plastered on my face.

???: You really thought you can live with him? We are gonna prison their soul inside this palace and make your soul free..

*End of Flashback*

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself of the bed while taehyung is crying holding my hand.

I got up and hugged him. I kissed him multiple times on his face. He seemed shocked. But i didn't stop. He hugged me back. He then layed me on my bed and smashed his lips onto mine.

Then he looked at me.

Taehyung: Remember me baby?

Y/N: *crying* Yes

To be continued💜💜..