Amarti per sempre ~Luca x Reader~

It's been two years since you've last seen Luca, who was your boyfriend of six years, when you two were 15. The both of you are now 21. Today was his last day of College and is now coming back to Portorosso.

"Hurry! I see his train!" Alberto called, waving over at you while you sprinted to the train station, making your way through the crowd of people that were also at the train station. "Come on! Hurry, (Y/N)!"

"I'm here! I'm here, mother of pearl...I ran fast!" You panted, putting your hands on your knees and taking time to catch your breath. "Thank goodness you told me that they are here, otherwise I would have been here at 11:15!" You laughed, seeing that it was 11, fifteenth minutes early. Alberto let out a laugh, giving you a quick side hug.

"I'm so happy for you, Cuz! You get to see your boyfriend!" Alberto smiled, rubbing your shoulders and watching the train stop. You gulped, suddenly getting super nervous about seeing Luca. "Do you see him? Or Giulia?"

"No, not yet, you?" You asked, shaking your head and looking over at your cousin who also shook his head. You sighed, grabbing Alberto's hand and going over to a bench. Standing on the bench, the two of you looked out for Luca and Giulia.

"Tch, where are they?" Alberto groaned, letting his hands fall to his sides.

"Not sure, there's a lot of people since it's summer time." You stated, shrugging your shoulders before you answered Alberto's question, letting out a gasp when you looked over at the other bench on the other side of the station.

"Luca! Giulia!" You beamed, grabbing Alberto's arm and shaking him violently, making him yelp in surprise.

"Huh? Where!" Alberto looked at you, seeing that you were pointing to the other side of the station.

"(Y/N), Alberto!" Luca yelled, waving his hands with a huge smile. Giulia let out a laugh, seeing the shocked face expression that plastered onto your faces. "Meet us outside!" You nodded, grabbing Alberto's hand and slowly making your way through the crowd, dragging Alberto behind you. Once Alberto and you were out of the mass of people, you saw Luca standing there, a huge smile on his face as tears pricked at his eyes.

"Luca-huh?" You looked up, feeling the light tapping of raindrops, that soon fell faster and harder from the sky, making Alberto, Luca, and you go into your sea monster forms. You let out a small laugh, running over to Luca who had his arms open for you. "I've missed you!" Tears poured from your eyes, tackling Luca into a hug which almost caused the two of you to fall.

"I've missed you too..oh, you look even more beautiful in person!" He beamed, tightly his grip around your frame. You blushed slightly, nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck, earning a laugh from Luca.

"Oh ok, you two love monsters, Luca needs to go see his parents in the sea." Alberto smirked, sending Luca a quick wink which made Luca blush slightly, totally forgetting about his plan. The two of you watch Alberto walk back to the house with his sister, who laughed at the comment that was said. "Come back to the house when your done!"

"Mom? Dad? I'm home!" Luca called, holding your hand while floating in the doorway of his parents house. "Is anyone home?"

"Luca! Oh it's been so long!" His mom cried, swimming over to her son and tackling him into a hug, making you chuckle slightly. "Oh, (Y/N)! You look so beautiful!" Daniela gasped, letting go of her son and grabbing your face, taking in your details.

"Mom!" Luca whined, swatting her hands away from your face, wrapping an arm around your waist protectively. "Where's dad and grandma?"

"Oh, your father is helping out with the goatfish and my mom is..somewhere.." Daniela mumbled, looking around from her mom. "She's probably on land with some of her friends." Luca and you nodded, giving Daniela one last hug and going to look for Lorenzo.

"Oh that was embarrassing.." you mumbled, blush covering your face. A chuckle came from your right, making you elbow his side playfully.

"Ow! Rude." He laughed, grabbing your waist and pulling you close, peppering kisses all over your face while you were having giggle fit. "This is your payback!"

"Luca, stop! I'm sorry!" You laughed, lightly hitting his chest in hopes he'd stop.

"Never-"

"Son! (Y/N)! It's so good to see you two!" Lorenzo called, swimming over to the two of you as Luca let go of you. Small laughs and giggles came from your direction, making Luca playfully glare at you.

"It's good to see you too, dad." The blue and green sea monster smiled, hugging his dad once he was in front of him. His dad returned the hug, giving his son a small squeeze and putting his hands on his shoulders after they pulled away from the hug.

"It's today right?" Lucas dad mumbled, glancing over at you then back at Luca.

"Yep." Luca blushed, watching his dad give you a quick hug.

"It's supper good to see you again, Mr. Paguro." You smiled, returning the hug and swimming next to Luca once you both pulled away.

"Please, call me Lorenzo. I've known you since you were thirteen." Lorenzo stated, hoping you'd call him by his first name from now on. You nodded, blushing from embarrassment while Luca let out a small chuckle.

"We're going to go. We'll come back later. Oh, dinner at Alberto and Giulias tonight!" Luca called, slowly swimming away from his dad with you next to him.

"Got it! I'll let your mother know!" Lorenzo replied, giving the two of you a wave.

"Ah, this is nice." You smiled, leaning your head on Lucas shoulder, watching the sunset from the top of the hill.

"Y-yeah..heh." Luce stuttered, clearly embarrassed by something. You got off of Luca and turned your attention onto him, a soft expression took over your bright and bubbly one.

"Luca, what's wrong? You've been all nervous ever since we finished our gelato..what's wrong?" You asked, putting your right hand on his cheek while your left rested on his hands.

"There's..something I want to tell you.." He breathed, getting all shaky and clammy from the nervousness. You nodded your head, letting him know to continue. "(Y/N), you are an amazing girl and girlfriend, but I want to stop being your boyfriend.."

"What do you mean? Are you breaking up with me?!" You cried, standing up while Luca let out a small laugh, standing with you.

"I'd never. I think we should be more than boyfriend and girlfriend." He stuttered out, a warm smile on his face. You let out a gasp, watching him get down on one knee. "(Y/N) (L/N), will you make me the happiest sea monster in the whole ocean and.." He shakily pulled out a box, opening it to reveal a silver ring with your birthstone in the middle.

Tears were pouring out of your eyes at this point, clearly shock from the whole thing. Putting the pieces together, you now understood why he was super nervous the whole date.

"..And marry me?"

(CLIFFHANGER LOSERS!)