𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐆𝐁𝐓𝐐𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲?

This is one of the most tough subjects in this book and most of you are probably gonna unfollow me. But please know it's my own opinion. I'm not trying to hurt any of you in any way. Okay here it goes.

-------------------------------------------------

So what I think about Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals ect. I don't have anything against you guys whatsoever but when being Christian. I do have my beliefs. I don't support that stuff but I know everyone is Valid and you make your own choices. I respect that 100%

Now I actually was rethinking my sexuality a while back. But it changed over time. I was going through a rough time with my parents. I felt alone so I needed a real friend. Not like the ones that I have that are fake as fuck sometimes. He and I kinda bonded but not in a relationship type way but it was something special.

I never knew that it was real. But God has always been there for me and I can't betray him like that. So my sexuality just stayed the same. It's never gonna change because no man can sleep with another man just like no woman can. It's just not how God created us.

Everyone has there beliefs, decisions, aspects on life. Whatever path you choose is on you. I still love ya'll no matter what. I have a couple Bi friends so i'm not Homo or anything. But i kinda get uncomfortable when talking about it alot with someone.

If you ever wanna talk about it. I'm not always the one to talk about it with but i'll be there to listen. I will always support whatever decision you make.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay ya'll are probably gonna unfollow and hate me. I want you to know it's my own opinion. I still think of you guys as people who are trying to express yourselves and I respect that. Even if I don't fully support it. I do feel you guys are Valid.  So please no hate comments. Anyways Love ya'll <33