#5 - Replies to one little note

You - Ashton?

? - yeah, (y/n)?

You - yeah...

Ashton - so I take you got my note?

You - I did.

Ashton - before you say anything please know that the note and the phrasing of everything, nothing signified I just want sex. I've read my note to my friends before sending it and they all agreed it sounded like all I wanted from you is sex..but that's not what I want.

You - I thought the note was a joke. I read over it a thousand times and questioned on sending a text to you for weeks now.

Ashton - do you still think it's a joke?

You - no

Ashton - good. So what are your thoughts on everything.

You - check under your door.

Ashton was confused by her text. He got up from his bed to find a note that was slid under his door. He smiled to himself before bending over and grabbing the piece of paper. He soon started to unfold the note before carefully reading.

Dear Ashton,

The idea of a guy like you being interested in me, still puzzles me. Missing out on this chance is just something I can't miss out on.

It's true I like you and you wanting to get to know me is just something I've always wanted to happen. So Ashton please if you don't mind to open your door and greet me, as I have been standing there for to long.

Ashton chuckled to himself before opening his door. He looked to see {y/n} standing there smiling as she clutched the note he had once wrote her in her hand. He knew then that that little note would be the best thing to ever happen to him. And will be the best choice he has ever made.