#1 - Moving on

There he was. He moved on quickly, his arm placed across her shoulders as he stood their talking away. She just smiled as she listened to their conversation. You envied her, just everything about her. She has something you didn't and it just ended the way, you guess, he wanted it too.

You knew that he couldn't stay single for long not with the way he was. But what worried you was would he say everything he once stated to you, to her. He looked in your direction. You can't believe he caught you staring. His eyes stayed focused on you as he kissed her forehead.

He's mocking me. You swore you felt like he was and this game was all in his favor. You couldn't look anymore. You had to get away. You weaves through the group of people not wanting to attract more attention to yourself or make his ego grew more then it has.

Yo couldn't understand the feelings that were growing. Was its jealousy? It couldn't be. You ended it with him, you just never thought he would have moved on like he did. Oh that girl was gorgeous; perfect figure, a great completion and so much more. He picked a good one there.

You finally made it out of the crowd. It wasn't as easy as you first suspected but you had to do it. He can't torture to anymore. He can't cause you more pain then he already has. You hurt yourself coming here. When you knew he would be here. You wanted to patch things up tell him how stupid you were but he.hey oh shake your head trying to get the imagine out.

"(Y/N)?" You turn around to see him standing there. This couldn't get any worse.

You didn't say anything, even if you wanted to say something like a simple fuck off. You just couldn't find the words. He stepped closer to you making your heart flutter like it use to at just the sight of him.

"Ashton stop!" You held up your hands as you stepped back. "Go back to your girlfriend."

He started to laugh. "Girlfriend?"

"The girl you were-"

"-introducing to Calum was my cousin." He states.

Cousin? They looked to be more then cousins. You stand looking at him not believing any of this but the question was why would he lie?

"Were you jealous?" He questions with a smirk.

"Fuck no." You grumble crossing your arms across your chest.

"Sure seems like you are. But why be, you broke up with me remember.?"

"I know..." You knew he would brim it up with just a chance of talking. You hung your head ashamed of assuming and even being what he said, jealous.

"I regret it. Ash, I blew up. I assumed to much with you. I'm always looking to be hurt and it's not that you would hurt me. You always treated me right, I'm sorry. I came here thinking maybe talking it out, you might want....never-mind." You quickly spoke as you regretted opening your mouth.

"What take you back?" He asked as he stepped closer to you. You nodded.

His hot breath fanning your face as he leaned closer to you. His breath now against your ear. As he softly whispered "Never in a million years."