Before sunset

I was really surprised and shocked,I never knew our family was this big.There were so many people,some were saying they were our aunts,uncles and stuff.When my mom was alive,I never saw any one of them.Laz wanted to kick out our uncle who disowned our mother,about six years ago.Weird right, I haven't seen some of my family members in more than six years.So I was also relieved that they managed to come.So they called some lady to come read the obituary, and she read it."The deceased left three girls and one boy,Hellen,Laz,Zane and also Precious".I was really surprised, maybe they may have made a mistake,I have a sister who's older than Laz,no way!
So they asked the family members to come and say some few words before we go to the gravesite. An older woman came,I recognized her,that was my granma,so my little sis,Precious didn't know her.So I thought of going to granma with Precious to introduce her.We went to her and we hugged her.It felt really good.It felt as if mom was hugging us,the warmth,I didn't want to let go.Precious started crying again,really bad.I cried too,and uncle J came and told us to go.So they took Precious to the room,she was screaming and kicking, but they managed to take her to the room with my aunt.My grandmother started talking. You could see that she was hurt but she didn't want to cry.She said really good things about my mom,and she shed a tear and started crying.

Next in line to speak was my uncle,my mom's brother."I'm not going to lie,I did indeed disown my mom's daughter, Hazel.She never liked family,she was really disrespectful.It hurts to say this but my sister was selfish."It looked as if he was drunk.How can he talk so ill of my mom.Laz stood up and he seriously wanted to beat him,the men who were sitting next to the entrance held him and stopped him.So my aunt also spoke bad stuff,but then she assured us that they are going to take care of us.The other extended family members also said that, we felt relieved.So time really travelled fast,it was time.I wasn't ready to see the coffin go down.Laz was strong at the memorial service,but the time he saw the coffin go down,he knew it was over,she was never coming back.I saw him crying,it really broke my heart.