Is this enough? 1-3

A/n: sorry I haven't updated in a long time like since may 😳 but I can make up for it because in that time I have imaged many story's. So here is one of them out of the bunch💕 also ChloeGuilfoyle thanks for the upvotes ngl would have forgotten about this book if it wasn't for you😳

*The year is 2013 in the bangtan dorm*

Jungkook POV

It started again, the cowed self that I am ran to my room and got on the top bunk in the very corner in the dark. I have always took flight and never fight but in moments like this I wish I could pick fight.

You may wonder what's happening well all of my hyungs are fighting because of me. They say it's about something different but come on I may be young but I'm not stupid.

Today was worse, I heard slaps and punch's. The ground was shaking as if a earthquake was happening. This time I had to find out what was wrong if it wasn't me.

BTS POV

We were fighting because of money problems, seven members puts us in a lot of debt all most 1 millions dollars and it's all because of one member, jungkook. It's just that middle school somehow more expensive than high school, and he wants to hang out with his friends that takes time and time is money. We don't hate him it's not his fault it's just that one more member is too expensive for our status right now.

Suddenly our bedroom door was opened and a puffy eyed,runny nose, messy hair member walked out.

"Did he hear us" is all we thought

His slim frame walked up to us and said

"Why do you guys fight?"

We couldn't answer the question honestly he would think and take it the wrong way.

"Jungkook it's because we are very stressed"

Jin said trying to reassure the younger.

"It's because of me.. isn't it"

The younger said with tears threatening to fall.

"No no no it's not because of you it's because of..... um ...... it's just that.....jungkook liste-"

Namjoon said trying to find a better reason

"It's ok. It's not your fault I'll just go back to busan and continue my studies and hang out with my friends with putting you all in debt"

The younger said walking away

"But how did you know-"

Jimin said but quickly shutting his mouth when he realized what he just had said.

The youngest stopped in his tracks turning his head ever so slowly the members getting more and more scared for his response.

"So I was right you guys don't need me nor want me. If that's the truth I will go, I wish the best for bangtan and our-your guy's future."

We tried to bring him back into reality but he refused he even left his stuff.

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe I was right. I was so upset that I just left again like how I always do but this time I left for good. They didn't want me but I new who did and that's was my step mom and step dad.

I never really looked at them for help but this time it was serious, I didn't want to leave but I felt as if I had no choice,or so I thought.

You see when I was 7 my mom and dad had left me on some rich families porch. At the time I thought I was having a sleepover so I willing stayed when my parents drove away. The door opened to faces I didn't know, I started to panic because I knew all of my friends parents, I only had 2 so it wouldn't be to hard to recall. They picked me up and brought me to their huge kitchen with marble floors. They pulled of my backpack hoping to find some information on me at the time I didn't know it but in my backpack was a note.

Trust me I didn't want to do this but we had no choice, right now we have gone into debt. I don't know who you are but from what I can see maybe you could financially stable him until he is 18 years of age. I didn't want to tell him the truth he is such a wholesome and loving child I couldn't break his little heart so please tell my little jungkook that we'll be back if he's good and that he's at a sleepover right now. Soon he will realize that something is wrong so please just come up with something until then. If jungkook finds this message I just wanna say: my beautiful son I don't know how old you are but to me you will always be my small little jungkookie, please follow your heart and be the best boy for mommy and daddy. We love you so much and don't ever doubt it xoxo- Mrs jeon

With that information my new mom and dad made sure to take care of me and love me as if I was their own. Sometime I would forget that I wasn't their real biological child but I didn't care I still loved them just like how I still love my real biological parents. I knew it wasn't their fault so I kept no hard feelings. I would go to my real mom and dad for help but I forgot where they live so I had to go back to my second family.

2nd family pov

We were watching a movie when our front door opened to see our son.

"Hey what's up kiddo-what's wrong?"
My husband said

"I-I left bangtan"

My son said with tears falling on the floor

"Hey it's ok little bro we can fix this me and you fix everything"

My daughter y/n said. They always had the best relationship concerning she was 14 years older than him.

( a/n: I made her after my sister lol)

Hope filled my son's eyes we can fix this.

After 1 hour later of taking and 2 boxes of tissue from each family member we came to the conclusion.

THE PLAN

1. Jungkook and some bodyguards will go back to the dorm at around 15:30 (3:30pm)
All the members would be home from school if they had any and most of the time that's the free time.

2.the bodyguard will hand the leader a briefcase,he opens it to see 2m dollars in cash

3.the bodyguards will leave revealing jungkook in a nice suit and tie with his hair done.

4.jungkook will then ask for forgiveness in the speech he has wrote

5.hope for the best

💜💜💜💜
A/n: ok that's all of part one part two will be out soon and again thanks ChloeGuilfoyle

okay byeeeeee

Words: 1150