Allergic reaction (rewrite)

A/n: lmao I just got reminded of this chapter and I got to say it's too funny. I definitely have to redo this- part 2 included😭.

Warning: cussing? And a ooc jungkook-kinda like the first one!

Jungkook POV

Well if you don't know too much about me then you might not know I'm allergic to cinnamon.

That means no cinnamon pretzels for me.. found that out the hard way.

Anyways also because of that I have to carry a EpiPen around everywhere.

I've only ever used one; once before. It was scary because I didn't want to stab myself but then again I didn't want to die so I was like fuck that shit and stabbed my self.

Today were (bangtan) are going on a show to play some games. Mind you this is the same show that was disrespectful to me so me and the members didn't have high hopes.

The place still looks the fucking same even tho it's been years. The host looks older and smeller.

Sighing we quick sat down and began to record.

"Hello we are bts!" We all said.

The host began explaining the game while me and jimin did a thumb war under the table.

"So basically we have some rice in bowls here. And we have 7 good toppings and 7 bad toppings. You have to play Rock Paper Scissors with me."
The host said.

What is this YouTube back in 2016? This ain't no 7 super girls.

My annoyance came from being here again. Anyone could tell none of us wanted to be here. Even the members! When they found out what happened we all were pissed.

"Okay let's play!" Rm said.

Jin went first and he won so he got sausage with his rice.

Suga also won and he got kimchi.

Jhope lost and he got marshmallows which he said "wow this taste like clouds" which I hardly believe.

Rm lost and got American cheese. Why is that shit so orange? That's not normal America.

Jimin won and he got fish. I'm not jelly like at all.

Tae lost and he got ketchup and for some weird as reason he liked it. But then again he eats raw onions.

I also lost and got... cinnamon?! The fuck who made this idea. Oh hell nah we gotta fix this right now or do help me god-

"I'm I can't have cinnamon I'm allergic." I said calmly.

"What since when?" The host said shocked.

"Haha yeah since I was born... so yeah can we change this?"
I said.

"Mhmmm... uh" the host thought.

Why the hell is he thinking I just said I was allergic?

"I don't know- oh do you have a Epic pen or something-whatever it's called." The host said clearly unbothered.

Did this bitch just say epic pen? Matter a fact I do have one let me get it real quick.

"Yeah I do it's in my bag I'll get it." I said.

"No no no it's okay I will get it"
The host said reaching to my bag.

Ummm the fuck? Did he just? Oh he did! Oh he think he funny! He think ima laugh. I should take that pepper spray from my bag and get him real good.

By the time I was done thinking he had grabbed my bag and tossed it to me.

I caught it as usual and looked at him because he had lost all the damn common sense in his mind.

"Please don't throw it. Thanks"
I said.

"Ohh someone's mad!! Haha are you mad about the cinnamon? It's just cinnamon. Ha sorry sorry don't have your crazy fans attack me."

Oh hell nah. I can just tell when they edit this my face is gonna be zoomed in with red on my face. They were right because one thing about me? Is you are not gonna get away with talking about my family.

I could tell my other members were fuming as well. So as nicely as I could I took my rice and began to eat with NO cinnamon.

"Ya you forgot the cinnamon huh? stupid."

He whispered the last part but I heard it and decided to end it all. Looking at my member to confirm they nodded. What surprised me was they also did the same.

Because your not a bangtan member you're probably confused. Well using our mind reading ability's we're read each other minds and decide to throw the condiments at him.

He was in shock and his mouth dropped open. I took the chance to squirt ketchup in his mouth.

"Ugh what ew hey stop ahhhhh"
The host screams.

The cameras all fell done trying to help him while we just stared.

Taking a hand full of cinnamon.
And the members taking things like ketchup, fish, kimchi and such. We all threw it at him.

Yup and did what about it?

He was in shock and we were well.... Filming tiktoks.

"No it's bam bam bam pow then pow pow bam see"
Jhope said.

Yeah no we didn't understand so we just did something else.

"Ok let's do the emoji challenge and say like army's or something"
I had been seeing that on my fyp for a while so I thought why not.

Fitting everyone in frame including the host we began the video

"Army"
Yoongi said like this emoji:😑

"aRmY"
Namjoon said like this emoji:😵‍💫

"ARMY"
Tae said like this emoji:🤬

"Army" jhope said like this emoji:😍

"Armyyy" jimin said like this emoji:🥺

"Ar...m..yyy" i said like this emoji:😴

And last but no least Jin

"A-A-AR....ARMY-Y" he said dramatic as fuck like this emoji:😭

The. We all turned the camera to the host and recorded him suffering.

Iu ended up commenting, she said: "thank god some one had to take him out" and a lot of idols agreed.

Btw he got fired and humiliated.

A/n: idk I was bored

Words:1000

Ok ttyl.