chapter 2

I killed him, Sugar, I killed him. How could I have done that? What is going to happen to me now? Am I going to be arrested: I'm going to be arrested aren't I? I can't go to prison. I'm not even 16 yet because my birthdays not for a couple of weeks. I loved him and I just had to go and kill him didn't I? That's what happens to everyone I love. Something bad always happens to those who get close to me. Now he will never leave. I had that knife but I didn't need to. Something just came over me and I stabbed him. Five times to be exact. His blood is still all over my clothes. My hands will never be clean. His blood will soak them for ever. It had to be Noah didn't it. He was cute with mid-length floppy brown hair and brilliant blue eyes which could easily pierce the soul. It was those eyes that drew me to him although his height made it hard to look him in the eye. His stature fell at just over 6'1 and I'm only 5'5. I'm going to prison. There is only one thing that is left for me to do. I can either turn myself in or bury him here in the woods...

1 month earlier:

How can he notice me? The only time I am noticed is if someone wants me to do their homework for them or it's to push me into a locker. More often than not it's the latter and that's not even the worse they do. Just last week I was strangled but he came along and stopped them. I am bullied daily but that doesn't bother me. To be honest I've started to think that I deserve it. Maybe I do. Anyway I thought he was cute at the start. He moved here from Australia and is in my year. We are in Year 10 and are currently doing are GCSE's. I am taking History and Geography. Noah is in those classes with me however he is so much better than me.

hi, thankks for reading and if anyone is wondering, this story is set in England because i know quite a bit about there, well here because i was born in England. please comment and vote. i decided to update because i turned 15 this friday, the 6th, and felt that i should.

this is Jess signing out.