Chapter 3

The metal on metal clang hurt my ears. It was as if there was a jackhammer working away inside my head. Why couldn't this be any quieter? I knew that sound does travel well, especially in the woods, but this is just taking the mickey. Its the middle of the Easter holidays and the ground still solid. You can hear the crunch of twigs and leaves underfoot and the eerie silence that comes after being away from human civilization for a few weeks.

Willow branches tower above my head and Noah's but they do little to cover the deeds that are ongoing right before my very eyes. Metal on solid ground is not a nice sound, it bores into my soul, at least for now. Who would have thought disposing of a body could be soooo hard. It's not going to be a shallow grave, i know that wouldn't do anything to help my current predicament, but a deep one. Thankfully my Science teacher gave me the means necessary to dispose of a body and seeing as i have no pigs to hand i am going to use lye or lime or whatever it is and concrete.

Finally 6 ft under. Time to roll the body in and be rid of this mess. It's a shame really, i liked him but he scared me so now we're here. He looks peaceful, kinda like he's asleep. I pity is mother more although he was adopted and the relationship wasn't good.

Exhausted and body racked with tremors, it is all i can do not to pass out where i stand. Slowly, i fall into my soft queen sized bed and settle down for a good night sleep. In the morning all will be better and this mess will be over. In the morning i will be free of this and able to continue with my life. Thankfully this is over..... 'Or is it?' the little voice of doubt whispers in my mind, taunting me, scaring me, torturing my soon to be sleep.

I hope it changes in the morning. 'It won't hehehehe'

Thanks for reading this chapter. I am sorry it is quite short. I have tried but i have a plan for the next chapter. Bye for now and please vote and comment so i know what to do to improve next time.