1st date

After engagement..

Drishti busy to talking with her siblings.. and her phone ring...and she smile..

Divya:- jiju ka he na.

Romi:- our kiska ho sakta he..

Divya:- dii pick karo na....

Drishti:- ab tum dono jao... chalo..

Divya hum nai jayenge hume bhi sunna he...

Drishti pick up call..

Rakshit:- bahut busy ho drishti...

Drishti:- nai bas me wo...

Rakshit:- its ook.. no problem.. wo me bol raha tha ki..

Drishti:- kya hua..

Rakshit:- wo kal sunday he to kya hum ghumne ja sakte he..

Drishti shy plus blush...

Rakshit:- bolo na.. agar nai aana chahti  ho to..

Drishti:- are nai nai.. me aaungi...

Rakshit:- kaha jana chahti ho..

Drishti:- kahi bhi jaha aap bolo..

Rakshit:- tum bolo...

Drishti:- mujge sea beach bahut pasand he...

Rakshit:- ook  done...

In evening..

Drishti get ready and wait for rakshit.. rakshit came in jeans and t- shirt.. he is looking so hott.. drishti lost in him..

Rakshit:- drishti... drishti..

Drishti:- hm.. haa..

Rakshit:- kaha kho gayi thi...

Drishti:- kuch nai chaliye...

Drikshit sit in car and reach sea beach.. rakshit parked car.. and both walk on sand...and talking about their likes dislikes...

Drishti:- mr shergill paani me chaliye na..

Rakshit:- no.. no.. yaha hi thik he..

Drishti:- pl.. pl...

Drikshit went in sea and drishti play with water... rakshit see her with happiness... drishti throw water on him...

Rakshit:- drishti kya kar rahi ho..

Drishti laugh... and again throw water on him..

Rakshit:- ruko tum ab me bhi tum par pani dalta hu...

Rakshit want to  throw water on her but she ran and rakshit ran behind her... and caught her by her waist... and turn her... both still so close.. 1st time drikshit came close to each other...drishti close her eyes in shyness and rakshit smile to see her act.... rakshir kiss on her forehead... drishti open her eyes and both hug each other with so much love.....

After some time..

Drikshit  went to resturant for dinner..rakshit order her favourite dishes...

Drishti:- wow... it's so delious...

Rakshit:- but mujhe to tumhare haath ka khana jyada accha lagta he...

Drishti:- but wo to bahut oily hota he na...

Rakshit:- don't tease me...

Drishti laugh... rakshit irrited...Both complete their dinner  and came out..

Rakshit bought flowers for her and gift her... drishti happy with her favourite flowers..

  They came back to car and sit in car rakshit drive the car....

Rakshit:- drishti jab tak tumhara result nai aa jata tum meri office me kaam kar sakti ho.. thoda experience bhi ho jayega. .

Drishti:- are you sure..

Rakshit:- yes why not...

Drishti:- ook..

Rakshit:- so kal se mere office me   sharp 9:00 am late aane wale log mujhe pasand nai...

Drishti:- yess sir...

Drikshit laugh... rakshit drop her in her home.. drishti about to go out from car but rakshit hold her hand..

Drishti:- kyaa...

Rakshit pull her little close.. drishti heartbeat get uneven.. rakshit slide her hair...

Drishti:- mr shergill... aap kya kar rahe he...

Rakshit kiss on her cheeks... drishti close her eyes in happiness...rakshit about to kiss on her lips but divya yelled from out side.... and drikshit apart...

Divya:- dii aap aa gaye...

Rakshit:- what a timing divya..

Drishti glare him..

Divya:- kya hua..

Drishti:- kuch nai divi chal ghar...bye mr shergill..

Rakshit:- good night drishti.. meet me in your dream...

Divya:- not bad jiju... you are so expressive... hmmm.. bye..

Next day..

Drishti joint rakshit's office... rakshit understand her how to work.. and drishti start work with hard work....drikshit's bond became more strong.... and they are comfortable with each other....

1 month later...

Drishti's result came out and she clear her mba... rakshit want her in his office and she agree for it...

Lavanya came from london and shocked to hear about rakshit's engadgment...

Lavanya:- me rakshit se pyar karti hu koi use mujhse nai chin sakta... me drishti ko apne raste se hata dungi..

Lavanya hire some goons to kidnap drishti...

Drikshit work in office... drishti busy in works when rakshit busy in starring her....

Drishti:- aaj bahut late ho gaya mr shergill.. pura staff bhi chala gaya.. me bhi chalti hu... bye...

Drishti about to go but rakshit pulled her on his lap...and snaked  his arms around her wsist..

Drishti:- mr shergill kya he chodiye.. koi dekh lega...

Rakshit:- abhi tumne hi to bola ki sab chale gaye he..

Drishti:- aap bhi na... jane dijiye..

Rakshit:- nahi...

Rakshit caught her neck from one hand and both came dangerously close.both lost in each other's eyes.. and rakshit place his lips on her.. and kissing her... but she did not respond him...

Rakshit:- what happened drishti.. did i done something wrong...

Drishti nodded in no..

Rakshit:- then..

Drishti:- feeling shy...

Rakshit smile and kiss her again after some time she also kiss him back... both kissing each other passionately.... when rakshit's phone ring...and they broke their kiss...  rakshit pick the phone and talk...drishti became beetroot...

Rakshit:- drishti ek client milne aa rahe he... so tum ghar jao mujhe late hoga aane me..

Drishti:-ook.. but aap mujhe chodenge to me jau na..

Rakshit:- dil to nai kar raha  he..

Drishti:- shhh... chup rahiye bye...

Rakshit kiss on her forehead..

Rakshit:- bye...

Drishti came out from office and some goons kidnap her...took her with them in car....

Precap:- drishti missing...