special..moments

Drikshit came in room.... and slept on bed... they tired with journey....

Next day..

In morning...

Drikshit slept hugging each other...when rakshit wake up......and busy in starring drishti and she slept peacefully....he caress her hair.. with love...

After some time..

Drishti wake up..

Drishti:- mr shergill aisa kya dekh rahe ge..

Rakshit:- apni beautiful wife ko dekh raha hu... dekh sakta hu na...

Drishti:- hmm.. dekh sakte he... boliye hum kaha ja rahe he ghumne..

Rakshit:- hum yaha ghumne aaye he?

Drishti:- our nai to kya....

And drishti realise what she said.... and about to go but rakshit hold her hand and pull her on him... drishti land on his chest....

Rakshit:- kya hua bhaag  kyo rahi ho mujhse..

Drishti:- nai me.. wo...

Rakshit smile and place his lips on her... first she shy then after some time.. she also kiss him back with so much love....

After some time...

Rakshit:- aaj evening me tumhare liye ek surprise he...  i hope you will like that...

Drishti:- aap surprise denge to accha hi hoga... ab me jau shower lene..

Rakshit:- me bhi aau?

Drishti:- noo..

Drishti ran to bathroom.. and rakshit chuckled on  her act...

After lunch..

Rakshit went out for some work... and  left  msg for her....

Msg
Mrs shergill closet me tumhare liye ek  1  gown  rakha he with jwellery wo pehan kar bahar.. aa jao.. driver tumhe lekar aayega.. jaha me tumhara wait kar raha hu....

Drishti get ready... she wear gown . with  bracelet  and pendent set.. and  open hair.... She came out from hotel and sit in car.. and reach in front of EIFFIL TOWER.

Drishti:- kaha he mr shergill..

Rakshit:- yaha tumhare piche...

rakshit hug her from behind... and kiss on her cheeks...

Rakshit:- you are looking so beautiful..

Drishti:- thanks aap bhi bahut handsome lag rahe he...

Drishti look eiffil tower and mesmerise with its beauty...

Drishti:- wow its so beautiful mr shergill... thank you so much.. isse accha surprise to ho  hi na sakta...

Rakshit:- ye  to abhi shuruwat he my love....

Rakshit:- me kuch bolna chahta hu mrs shergill..

Drishti:- hmm..

Rakshit took her hand in his hand...

Rakshit:- i love you so much.. from my heart....mene kabhi socha nai tha ki ye baat me kisi ko bolunga.. but.. tumne meri life me aakar  meri life ko khubsurat bana diya he... tumne ek workaholic boring  heartless insaan ko tumne dil wala... happy person... bana diya...and only you are the reason for it... i love you..so much.. and thank you for come into my life...

Drishti get imotional and hug him...
Rakshit hug her back... both happy..

Drishti:- i love you too mr shergill... mene bhi nai socha tha ..ki koi aayega meri life me jo mujhe samjhega.. meri feelings ki respect karega..mujhe itna special feel karwayega..... thank you so much..to make my life so beautiful..