◈Chapter - 6◈

Chapter name: Beating loudly

I went deeper into the forest. It started pouring heavily. "HAE MI!!, please answer me" I yelled out sadly. Suddenly, I heard a feeble voice. "Wookjin" I ran towards the voice. I finally found her. She was a bit far away. I ran to her and hugged her. "I-I was so scared, I-I thought I-I lost you" I said, Thanks to the rain my tears got covered in the rain but I couldn't hide. My eyes and nose turned red due to heavy crying. "Did you cry?" She asked. I didn't reply. "What a weakling, don't cry, you are boy" She said and slightly punched my bicep. I smiled again. I felt reviled. My pain got healed. "Ah!" she said and slightly bent down holding her leg. "Did you get hurt?" I panicked. I took out my handkerchief and tied it on her wound. "It's ok, I am fine" she said. I don't know which ghost possessed into my body, I lifted her in a bridal style. "Yah! I am fine" She repeated. "Stay quite and hold on tightly" I said and ran back to the guest house. 

Hae mi P.O.V

I am sorry my secret admirer, but I guess it's my time to move on to my second love. Wookjin's face was quite pretty from the side. The water dripped from his hair, added with his serious face, this is too much for my heart. Thank god, We reached soon, I don't think my heart could have handled that for another second. He placed me on the bed and ran to his room which was opposite to mine. He again ran and came to me and did a first aid to this minor wound. I couldn't take off my eyes from him. My heart beated loudly, In any moment it can pop out. "T-T-T-Thanks" I said stuttering. He smiled and kept all the things back into the box. "Change your clothes quickly, or not you will catch a cold" he said and headed back into his room. "he is too handsome for me" I thought to myself.  I quickly changed into dry clothes. My door bell rang. I went to the door and checked. Wookjin. "What do you want?" I asked trying not to be obvious. "I bought some Ramen" He said and showed me ramen boxes. I giggled and welcomed him. 

We started eating the ramen. We soon started playing rock, paper, scissors. The loser gets a flick on the forehead. "Yes! I won" I squeaked and smiled. Wookjin lifted his hair being ready for the flick on the forehead. "My flick is quite strong, hold it in" I said. I flicked his head hardly. Next game he won. He flicked my head so softly, it was just like a feather touch. Not only handsome, he is respectful too. I guess I am falling for-- No! I already fell for him, but I didn't realize it before.

"My secret admirer, I like this guy, Can you help me to date him"