💗100+ views Special💗

High school first year

Wookjin P.O.V

I was walking to my school early in the morning. I looked around and it was quite pleasant. I looked to my side as I heard a voice singing beautifully adding beauty to the peaceful atmosphere. I think I have seen her somewhere. She turned to my side, And then I read her name tag. 'Lee Hae mi'. No wonder, She is so pretty. I smiled as I looked at her. 

Few days later,

I want to talk to her, but she is in different class, and I am a coward as always. I always feel something pulling back when I try to reach her. These mixed emotions are called 'Love'. So, I came up with a plan. I wrote a letter to her conveying that her project was the best one out of all the students. I ran into her classroom and placed it there with a chocolate on it. I then ran out of the class. I waited for her return and see her reaction. She looked around confused and opened the chocolate and then started reading my letter while eating the chocolate. She giggled and then showed it to her friends happily enjoying the chocolate. I felt happy. But then their friends looked quite serious. I tried to hear their conversation. "What if he is a stalker?" "That would be creepy" "Shouldn't we report this to police". OMG I am not a stalker. I should have written it in the letter.

Next day I wrote clarifying her that I am not a stalker, but a secret admirer. I placed it on her desk with a bunch of daisy flowers. Yes! I did it.

I went to my friends smiling ear to ear. "What's with that huge smile? Did you get a girl or something?" My friend Yongsoo(Mill) asked. "No, It's just that I am in a good mood today, shall we go to internet cafe, it's on me" I said excitedly. "Sure! Let's go!!!!" He said and We went to the cafe together.