◈Chapter - 7◈

Chapter name: Exams? Who cares? Let's make the exam preparation romantic

I haven't been myself since the trip. My eyes always searched for him, I always start grinning ear to ear when I see him. I don't know what will happen in the future, I am super excited.

"So! Guys your Exams are nearing, Work hard and prepare well" Mr. Shin said and left the class. I deeply sighed and looked down depressed. 

Wookjin P.O.V

Yoojung and I noticed her sighing, I asked her "What happened? Any problem" I asked her. She suddenly started whining and tapped her feet on the ground. "I hate exams, I am allergic to exams" She whined and looked down again and ruffled her hair. I smiled and thought to myself that she was cute. "It's ok, Let's study together" I said. She looked up happily. "Really!? Thank you so much, You are my savior" She said and started acting weirdly. I smiled again. "I smell romance over here, Are you sure you are going to study" Yoojung asked making a suspicious look. "Stop it" I said and we headed back to our homes. 

Well, these days I try to act confident around her as My sister suggested that a girl always likes confident boys. 

I went to the silent cafe along with my books, where Hae mi and I decided to study. I was a bit late. I ran into the cafe and opened the door with a loud thud. Everyone in the cafe were startled, but look who is sleeping peacefully. Hae mi was sleeping peacefully in a weird angle. I apologized to the people and went to the table. I placed my books silently. I took a pic of her. I smiled at the pick. I slowly patted her hair. I then tapped on her shoulder to see her reaction. "Wookjin, don't play around" She said. Gosh, this girl, she knows that it is me in her sleep as well. 

I read a book for a while. I heard a bit disturbance from her side. She slowly got up and looked around. "It is 6 already??, I just took a nap though" She said sighing heavily. "Should we start studying now." I asked her. "But, it's the closing time...Ok, Let's go to my place" She recommended. We headed to her place. 

Soon we started studying. I was explaining a sum to her. Suddenly my pen ran out of ink, I looked at her. She showed me a pen. I was about to take it then she pulled her hand back. "Don't play now" I said. But she still smiled and raised her hand. I tried reaching her hand. I fell over her and or lips met for a brief second. We got startled at the action just now. We swiftly moved to our places silently. "I-I Think, I understood this, here take the pen. I will read the rest by myself." She said stuttering. "O-Ok" I replied back stuttering as well. 

Both P.O.V

God!!! Thank you so much!, I like it completely. Gosh! I can't wait to date. So sweet.

 So sweet