Story Explanation

Author POV

Before we get into explaining anything, this will contain some spoilers of the story. I'll have a heading for each subject with a warning that says if there's a spoiler or not. If there isn't you can read it without finishing the full story. If there is, I suggest you to finished the story first. Thank you!

Ori (No spoilers).
The way Ori works is pretty easy to understand. If you go into the negatives then you're heart will be strained and your total Ori storage will be shortened. Let's visualize this.

If you could only have 5000 Ori stored inside of you at max, then you should only use 5000 Ori. Let's say if you only had 100 Ori in your body with 5000 Ori storage, but you still used an ability that uses up 200 Ori.

Do the math and it'll make you go to the negatives. Once you use that skill, you now only have -100 Ori. Since it's -100, it'll be minus 100 from your total 5000 Ori storage.

Now you can only ever store up to 4900 Ori, because you went into the negatives from using too much Ori. That's how Ori works! The more it's in the negatives, the more your heart strains. Once you reach 0 Ori storage, you'll never be able to use your ability again.

Passive (No spoilers).
Passives are a thing that's only available for legendary rarities. It's something that will buff the user passively by doing something. Only 2 people are showcased with passive abilities although there is definitely more people.

Rarity (No spoilers).
The rarities go common, uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary.

Each power no matter which rarity, has a drawback. For example, fire manipulation can move fire right? The drawback for that would be you can't summon it, you can only move it. So there has to he fire already nearby in order for you to move it.

Special versions of each rarity doesn't have a drawback. Special common, special uncommon, special rare, special epic, and special legendary. So let's say you had a 50% on getting a normal common ability with a drawback, getting a common ability without a drawback would be classified as a special common. Special commons would instead only have a 25% chance to get.

Categories (SPOILERS).
By the end of the story there is 6 total categories. Brute force, magical force, conjure, support, transformation, and undefined.

Transformation wasn't stated anywhere in any place because of God trying to cover it up. Transformation was the only category that was a threat to God. Some transformation powers can kill God even if he has immortality. Which is why he killed anybody with a transformation ability before they knew how to use it. Transformation was only revealed to be a secret and extremely rare category by Celeste. It's power can transform the user to a sentient or dangerous entity.

Undefined was supposedly only made for God. It was a category that didn't fit into any of the 5 categories: Devan also somehow rolled an undefined ability. Celeste proved that to be true.

Character Details (MAJOR SPOILERS).
Here I will go into detail on the important people in this book. Their powers and skills will be explained here. I will only state the skills/forbidden techniques/passives showcased in the story.

Devan's Power: Die roll.
- Devan can roll as many dices as he wants and each roll will give him a different ability.
Devan's Power Rarity: Undefined
Devan's Skills
- Lucky Reverse: Will create a shield that looks like a die for Devan. Depending on the number on the die, it will send the attacker's attack back at them.
- Die of Pain: Will make Devan roll a die. Depending on the number rolled, it will do damage to the enemy.
- Piercing Dice: Will cause Devan to summon many dices that will shoot at the target.
- Forbidden Technique: Death or Enlightenment,  will make the enemy die and help Devan get stronger, or the other way around.
- Passive: Devan's strength can be buffed indefinitely everytime he uses a skill.